Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobay View Post
    pinkkate - how are you going?

More personals later -
    Hope everyone has a great day!!!
    Hi All,

I have been a bit MIA due to waiting for AF to disappear which it now has and I am about cd6/7.Still not sure which day to class as day 1 but being only one day I am not worried. I am due to test again about the 30th may. My OPKS and thermometer turned up today so I will be able to start charting tomorrow and will start with the OPKs by the end of the week. I have been back and forth to the doctors the last week or two had a UTI and then some other issues with the lady parts and get the results in about half an hour and then back to the doctors again this afternoon. Those results will depend on whether we get to properly try this month or not. I am way too obsessed and think I need to chill out a bit. Getting very frustrated that things aren’t working and now with the issues I have had.

Congrats to everyone with their BFPs and good luck to those waiting to test and babydust to all...

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM2012 - I've had a few spikes and dips randomly in my charted temps that I cannot account for either. I went with the flow and it seems to be charting with the normal patterns.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all is this the 1st or 2nd may testing thread? Anyway I'm on my clomid cycle and will be testing on my birthday.So Can I be put down for the 21st please thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to girls with bfps

11dpo and BFN. AF should be here in a few days or so. Onto cycle 5 we go and I'll be in the June testing thread

Goodluck to everyone for the rest of May!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    AF is officially a week late, CD42 today I still have no signs of the witch showing either. I had bloods done last Thursday CD37 which were negative. So should I just keep waiting for AF or should I do a HPT?
    Id do a HPT if I were you..Maybe you Oed a bit later than usual? Good luck hun

Quote Originally Posted by BBJunior View Post
    Can't help myself and keep testing every day. AF is due on the 13th but I had BFN with Forelife tests in the past 2 days. Am I out for this month?
    STEP AWAY FROM THE TESTS!!! I wouldnt test again until the day AF is due hun..The only way youre gonna know if youre out or not is if AF shows up..I know its hard but you still have a few days to go..you never know you could have that BFP yet..just leave it a couple days before you test again.

AFM - I think Im in the beginning of my fertile period..CM is watery today..Im still new to the temping so cant tell you much about that..DP and I have been BDing like rabbits and I feel more relaxed about it all so hopefully this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well.... AF was due the 6th, and for the last 8 months it has been like clock work! - I always get cramps a few days before hand and this month it hasn't arrive yet! I want to poas.... but then I think everytime in the past I have done that, it arrived a few hours later, so I am staying strong and will poas when it is a week late. I am not sure if my cycle is a bit off since I started taking low dose asprin after my last cycle, or that I had been taking extra vitmians as my my iron, vit b and vit d levels were really low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grubs that you get your BFP!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

Grubs  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb junior I'm having the same dilemma! I'm 12dpo and bfn today, af due 4 days, I want to stay positive!
    Has anyone ever got a bfp, after getting bfn's so close to af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixw View Post
    Bb junior I'm having the same dilemma! I'm 12dpo and bfn today, af due 4 days, I want to stay positive!
    Has anyone ever got a bfp, after getting bfn's so close to af?
    With my previous BFPs they have all been a week after AF was due or longer!! for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (11-05-2012),Phoenixw  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DD my last period was the 28th March, and I tested on the 26th April and got a BFN, I still had no period so retested on the 2nd May and got a BFP then.