+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Ohhh can I join?

AF is due on the 18th and I'm really going to try my hardest to hold out until then before I test.... but I know that won't happen haha.

I'm really nervous. We had an ectopic last year (lost my R tube) and have only just started trying again... I have no idea what to expect! We have proven we fall pregnant super easy, I don't know how much harder it will be now with only one tube?! Argh. I'm so scared/nervous allready.
    I have both tubes but only one ovary, had one removed in January, it took the 3rd try after that to get a BFP so hopefully it's not too long for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

Hope everyone had a good weekend and Monday!

We are finally on CD4 with AF leaving the building... so happy! My cycles have been so strange since having the IUD out. This month I am using Fertility Friend and will chart my temps as well as using Preseed so we can hopefully catch the eggy!

Has anyone ever DTD on O day and still had a girl? I am really wanting a girl but feel so guilty trying to time it as DH wants a boy. I guess I just want to know if we still have a 50/50 chance of having a girl or boy if we DTD every 2 days during the fertile period?

Congrats on the BFP - how exciting!

to all!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

Marga  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

congrat to the first BFP for May!!! How exciting!

I have been a bit quiet on here the past few days as not much has happened and I have become a bit too obsessed with BH.

I'm CD10 and have started to have creamy CM which fertilityfriends seems to think I could possibly be fertile already???
    Will start OPK tomorrow - Yay! Finally.

pinkkate - how are you going?

More personals later -
    Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh we already have bfps! How exciting! I've not been posting much as I'm not due to test until the 24th or around then . I SHOULD O in the next few days, but who knows! Good luck to everyone testing this week! x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellaxo - do you chart or use OPK?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash your thread - I have been trolling as I am considering TTC next month.

Luvbug to answer your question - I have been reading about gender selection with diet and timing as also hoping for girl next as we may only have 2 bubs and I already have a wonderful bubba boy.

From what I understand there are a few methods and you can make a few little changes or go full blown crazy lady In regards to timing there are 2 methods

Shettles - where you have sex 3 days before and not anytime after (the stronger sperm i.e girl - will survive and boy sperm will be gone

O + 12 - you have sex 12 hours after you ovulate (not the day you ovulate - you will have to pinpoint the hour you ovulate) and apparently this has a high success rate.

Apparently Y sperm doesnt move to well in acidic nature while X sperm does not mind it ( I think the idea is that just after the EWCM vagina can go acidic)

You can change diet to make a more acidic environment from memory lots of cranberry and calcium (maybe in tablet form as well) and not too much sugar, red meat or potatoes. Also taking some cold and flu or hayfever tablets can help.

This is what I know and the way I figure it cant hurt to make some of the above changes and if it pushes the odds theres nothing to lose (and hubby wont know your motives) ... however TBH I am still quite sceptical because if timing has to be so specific as well as diet - how come there are more girls then boys being born????

Anyway best of luck to you all - I hope NOT to see anyone on the TTC thread later in the year...because you are already in the due date thread of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is officially a week late, CD42 today I still have no signs of the witch showing either. I had bloods done last Thursday CD37 which were negative. So should I just keep waiting for AF or should I do a HPT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you add me please, I'm on cd14 today and due to test 22nd may. Hope we all get bfp

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help myself and keep testing every day. AF is due on the 13th but I had BFN with Forelife tests in the past 2 days. Am I out for this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies I need help ... I am on CD7 and have been charting my temperature. I have had the same reading everyday being 36.9 and suddenly today my temp dropped to 36.2. I know that it could just be a one off but I did nothing differently. Took temp as soon as I woke up etc etc. Now, I've heard that a temp drop means ovulation is on it's way but being it's only CD7 is this even possible?? I had some constipation last night which happens before I ovulate and today I'm fine so I'm totally confused. I also had increased CM but not exactly EWCM. Any idea what could be going on? I'm a 28 day clockwork cycle and I usually ovulate on CD13. I'm quietly