+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish there was Zobay, but at the moment he really needs them. We will get through it and find a way to make our little bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giving up! I´ve known for a few months that I need to get a Rubella booster & I finally caved & went to the doctors yesterday. She sent me for a blood test to make sure I wasn´t UTD & the results came back negative, which I knew they would, but it hurt me worse then a negative HPT. I now have to wait until AF starts & then go back & get my booster, following that I have to wait 30 days before TTC again. Whats worse is the stress is making my cycles last longer. Coming off the pill my first cycle was 31 days, going to 35 days & this cycle I am up to CD38.

I am ready to give up, im over the heartbreak! Not to mention everyone else around me has been annoucing that their pregnant (4 people in 4 weeks).

TTC is making me depressed! I hate life at the moment, I would glady just stay curled up in bed forever.

Has anyone else felt this way but managed to bounce back? I am ready to call it quits.

Sigh .... sorry for the long rant but its better to get it off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko – good luck!! I have fingers crossed for a BFP for you!!

Zobay- yes testing buddies always keeps me from testing unless DH twists my arm. I was very strong last month because I didn't want to test before AF was due so that I didn't get disappointed and then get my hopes up that it was just too early. DH is just too excited and pushes me into doing it.
    I haven't charted either so its going to be a learning curve. I am still waiting for my thermometer to turn up as well as my opks. But given that I still have AF I am not worried.
    As for your AF – mine was the opposite it was only about 3-4 days on the pill having a withdrawal bleed and now its about 4-5. I have about 3 days of bleeding and then some spotting on and off for the last two. So maybe your natural cycle is shorter?

Good luck to those testing!! and trying!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zobay - He's one on the 12th, so old enough

Emmaw - take it easy on yourself, maybe just go with the flow rather than putting pressure on yourself.

DH is home and my temp hasn't jumped yet. I have 2 period trackers going on my phone and one says that I ovulate while he is here, one says he will leave on the first day. FX we can catch this eggy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    Giving up! I´ve known for a few months that I need to get a Rubella booster & I finally caved & went to the doctors yesterday. She sent me for a blood test to make sure I wasn´t UTD & the results came back negative, which I knew they would, but it hurt me worse then a negative HPT. I now have to wait until AF starts & then go back & get my booster, following that I have to wait 30 days before TTC again. Whats worse is the stress is making my cycles last longer. Coming off the pill my first cycle was 31 days, going to 35 days & this cycle I am up to CD38.

I am ready to give up, im over the heartbreak! Not to mention everyone else around me has been annoucing that their pregnant (4 people in 4 weeks).

TTC is making me depressed! I hate life at the moment, I would glady just stay curled up in bed forever.

Has anyone else felt this way but managed to bounce back? I am ready to call it quits.

Sigh .... sorry for the long rant but its better to get it off my chest.
    Cheer up hun its only early days yet! My advice is to find something else to occupy yourself with..something completely non-baby, non-TTC related. Its too easy to get caught up in the whole process and it only makes TTC that much harder. Ive been at this 10 months now and Im only on my 7th cycle..I know what stress causing your cycles to go longer feels like. Since coming off the pill my cycles have been 29, 35, 39, 42 and 62 days long.

I had to get the Ruebella booster shot a couple of months ago and that whole month I didnt really think about TTC (because I wasnt aloud) and that was the first month my cycle was a regular length. If you need to take time away from everything baby related do it. A lot of us women on here have to take breaks now and then because it gets too hard to handle.

Take it easy on yourself. The more pressure you put on yourself..the less likely its going to happen as fast as youd like

7. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks starflame. I think I need to stay off bub hub aswell. Sometimes you just need someone to tell you what you already knew.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (04-05-2012)

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am always late on joinging these threads cause I am not normally pushing trying. HOWEVER. This month I got 4 positive OPKs and DTD twice in the 2 days following so I will be testing anytime from the 9th (ok the 18th is my AF Due date but do you think I can wait) I am feeling super positive this moth. I am going to be stopping Caffeine today and trying to cut back on smoking and hopefully getting a bub in about 9 months...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BarefootedMumma For This Useful Post:

starflame  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted View Post
    I am always late on joinging these threads cause I am not normally pushing trying. HOWEVER. This month I got 4 positive OPKs and DTD twice in the 2 days following so I will be testing anytime from the 9th (ok the 18th is my AF Due date but do you think I can wait) I am feeling super positive this moth. I am going to be stopping Caffeine today and trying to cut back on smoking and hopefully getting a bub in about 9 months...
    Good afternoon everyone

Barefooted - sounds promising! Good luck with this month.

Eko - did you test hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I cant seem to quite anybody at the moment. But I have turned off my coffee completely too. I am now obsessed with tea. Very strange for me also.

After my blood test came back inconclusive and there is still no sign of AF I have stopped smoking. Today being number one I figured I dont want to run the risk.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes.

Hugs to all that have got AF or BFN and good luck and baby dust to all that are still yet to test.

I cant wait to see some big fat positives!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have come down with a cold so feeling pretty sh!tty!! Im also away this weekend but dont fear!! I will be back to update Monday! Have an awesome weekend ladies!!!