+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tested and BFN! So I asked my mother about her pregnancies. She still had her period with all three of us kids, DS1 she was 16 weeks before she found out, HPT was negative but blood test was positive, same thing with DS2 but she found out at 6 weeks and same with me. Do you think it's possible for this to be hereditary?
    Last edited by emmaw20; 02-05-2012 at 16:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well I spoke to my FS today due to lack of AF symptoms and being cyrrently CD31. So i will be getting bloods taken tomorrow morning to see what is happening. I am pretty sure i ovulated 12 days ago. So we are testing to see if that has happened and if i am utd!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you starflame
    emma - I have never heard of that being the case but you just don't know. So many things are hereditary Fx that might be the case for you!
    Good luck munchkin for you bloodtests FX

I feel a lot more relaxed this month. We have conceived 3x before always in the first month and now that I didn't the expectation is gone I feel relaxed.
    DH and I have agreed for me to chart my temp so I have signed up for fertilityfriend and have ordered OPK from ebay. So all set. LOL.

The O calculator says I will O around the 15th May, so I'm still faaaaar away from any dpo or anything like that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zobay For This Useful Post:

pinkkate  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    So I tested and BFN! So I asked my mother about her pregnancies. She still had her period with all three of us kids, DS1 she was 16 weeks before she found out, HPT was negative but blood test was positive, same thing with DS2 but she found out at 6 weeks and same with me. Do you think it's possible for this to be hereditary?
    Could be..Is AF late? Are you going to get bloods done?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    starflame - Ugh, having a weird O cycle is annoying. And frustrating. Temping definitely helped me. Obviously it doesn't warn you before you ovulate but knowing afterwards makes it easier to work it out for next cycle.

munchkin - Did AF arrive yet? If you ovulated 12 days ago that's a pretty good sign! My cycle is usually anywhere from 27 to 32 days so I know how you feel. Here's hoping you're our first bfp though!

Marga - Sometimes a medium is as good as you get on an opk. You never know And being busy is VERY helpful for distracting oneself. I've done pretty well because I've been distracted lol.

LuvBug - I'd count the first day you had blood as day one. Sounds like your timing should be ok, but make sure you bd a lot before your DH leaves town *chuckle*.

emma - I reckon you should test again with FMU. What's that? My poas enabler addiction talking? Urh... *chuckle*. I would definitely test if it was me though, as my AF is rarely late.

Allymumtobe - Welcome Ally! How awesome would it be if you were to end up utd the month before you're due to start IVF! Might only be a slim chance but hey, any chance is worth the 'effort'. *grin*. How exciting to be testing on mothers day too

pinkkate - Sorry to hear AF just arrived *hugs*

BBJunior - Welcome, and welcome to the tww. I know what you mean about wanting to know, it's killing me! But I've behaved myself so far

emma - My best friend's mum had her 'period' for the entirety of all five of her pregnancies, and they all turned out just perfect! No explanation for it, just breakthrough bleeding from the body expecting a period. My friend also had the same thing although only for a few months of her two pregnancies so I think it's not by any means impossible that it could be hereditary

Zobay - I'm sorry to hear about your granddad, my thoughts and hugs are with you. I don't blame you for not feeling like chatting, loosing someone is a very hard thing to go through. You're all set for next cycle though huh! I use countdowntopregnancy.com because it's basically the same as FF but has a lot more useful gadgets and ways to keep you sane in the tww lol.
    I use both, but c2p is free so it's great .

AFM today has been interesting. SO tired. Tummy a little firm but not bloated down nice and low and interestingly the same feeling that I had when I was utd last cycle. It seems that since I had DS my body is more keen to show pregnancy earlier, as I didn't have a little firm spot this early with DS.
    Not to say I'm definitely utd, but I have my suspicions! It's 10dpo, and I kind of feel that if I've made it this far without poas I can do the last 4 days *chuckle*. Although resistance will be tough, c2p says that at 11dpo most home pregnancy tests (including frer) are at 74%-83% accuracy. And I got my bfp at 11dpo last cycle too. I... Must... RESIST!
    Last edited by Eko; 02-05-2012 at 19:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Zobay  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be strong Eko!!! You can make the 4 days hun!! Fingers crossed you got it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    LuvBug - I'd count the first day you had blood as day one. Sounds like your timing should be ok, but make sure you bd a lot before your DH leaves town *chuckle*.

AFM today has been interesting. SO tired. Tummy a little firm but not bloated down nice and low and interestingly the same feeling that I had when I was utd last cycle. It seems that since I had DS my body is more keen to show pregnancy earlier, as I didn't have a little firm spot this early with DS.
    Not to say I'm definitely utd, but I have my suspicions! It's 10dpo, and I kind of feel that if I've made it this far without poas I can do the last 4 days *chuckle*. Although resistance will be tough, c2p says that at 11dpo most home pregnancy tests (including frer) are at 74%-83% accuracy. And I got my bfp at 11dpo last cycle too. I... Must... RESIST!
    Thanks for your comment Eko - not sure what is going on, yesterday I had more brown CM and some blood but no real flow. Now today we are back to just brown CM! I guess it means AF has not begun and I am still waiting! The longer it takes the worse my chances are to fall pg this month with DH's travelling

STAY STRONG, you can hold out and test in 4 days!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I'll be able to behave myself. Way too impatient! I can see myself starting to test sometime early next week. Plus I think DHs willy is about to fall off. :-)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJunior View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to behave myself. Way too impatient! I can see myself starting to test sometime early next week. Plus I think DHs willy is about to fall off. :-)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using BubHub
    Ha ha that is awesome! I'm sure all of our partners would agree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko- thank you so much for the link to the other fertility tracker website and for your kind words - I love the website! Have signed up for it and added my 1st temp from this morning. Woohoo
    Do you mind if I ask you occassionally for help or to look at my chart as I'm new to this?
    Keep being strong on the testing ffront Eko - you can do it hun!!!
    what's your username on there?