+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    fck illuminati get tuned inn fck illuminati get tuned inn fck illuminati get tuned inn DEYwant your soul not UR body DA devil iss so cocky
    FCK DEM DIS **** ISS GOIN 2 ME CRZY THR TRUTH WIL SET U FREE IF I DIE TO NITE DEN WILL BE FREE

Oi 2 thos dat came me las doo,cheers las,an 4 dos dat dint evn bover whtevr nice2no oos a m8 n oos not.

nah i nevr not bout me cus awys same me tuld ur sis wen she woz wiv dat fella.

Actual serious quotes from one of my cousins on facebook.....
    WOW just WOW... I can not even decipher half of that.... It make both my eyes and my head hurt....

Personally I can't stand it, I even cringe at slightly spelt wrong words, but spelling phonemically when they are not spelt that way drive me nuts too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    fck illuminati get tuned inn fck illuminati get tuned inn fck illuminati get tuned inn DEYwant your soul not UR body DA devil iss so cocky
    FCK DEM DIS **** ISS GOIN 2 ME CRZY THR TRUTH WIL SET U FREE IF I DIE TO NITE DEN WILL BE FREE

Oi 2 thos dat came me las doo,cheers las,an 4 dos dat dint evn bover whtevr nice2no oos a m8 n oos not.

nah i nevr not bout me cus awys same me tuld ur sis wen she woz wiv dat fella.

Actual serious quotes from one of my cousins on facebook.....
    Think I have developed a twitch from that

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ouch! My head just exploded...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't read it, if they can't be bothered to spell the advice probably isn't going to be all that great.

It really annoys me, although my educated, conservative DP often replies to my texts/emails with "fo shizzle."
    Hahaha me too. I love fo shizzle, or the shorter lazier 'fo shiz'. However I can't stand text speak, I'm lucky, no one I know writes like that, not even my young cousins. If they did they would be promptly removed. It took me ages to embrace 'u' in a text, but never would I write that in a status!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Enyala  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waz postn on ma frenz status, nek minut - copy n pastd on BubHub.

Surprised that Levi (Nek Minut guy) is a meme in Australia too.

I have mad hate for the q is place of a g. "Goinq out toniqht" - grrr

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Enyala  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Hahaha me too. I love fo shizzle, or the shorter lazier 'fo shiz'.
    He does fo shiz, too! And sometimes true dat. He mistakenly sent 'true dat' to a client once. Serves him right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mind purposely changing swearing, like one friend wrote "oh **** it" and spells it that way every time. Other people might write "pi$$ed of" or "oh shiz/$hit" but it is with correctly written sentences and doesn't look bad. Me, when I go off I don't bother editing but then read back and feel terrible so normally delete it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

Enyala  (20-04-2012)

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't read it, if they can't be bothered to spell the advice probably isn't going to be all that great.

It really annoys me, although my educated, conservative DP often replies to my texts/emails with "fo shizzle."
    Your DH sounds hilarious

12. The Following User Says Thank You to threechooks For This Useful Post:

Benji  (20-04-2012)

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love 'true dat' too but it is more of a 90's pi$$ take than anything serious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Mayhem View Post
    WOW just WOW... I can not even decipher half of that.... It make both my eyes and my head hurt....

Personally I can't stand it, I even cringe at slightly spelt wrong words, but spelling phonemically when they are not spelt that way drive me nuts too
    The first quote im guessing is from some sort of rap song.

The second loosely says 'Hello, to those that came to my last party/do, thank you people (la is a common word over there, as in 'how ya doin la),and for those that didn't even bother, whatever, nice to know who is a mate and who is not'.

The third was actually a message to me and I had to get my sister to translate! It says 'No, I never, not about me cousin,I'm always the same me, I told your sister that when she was with that fellow'.....I still had no idea what he was talking about!

Oh, that 'Nek minut' guy Levi, used to work in my restaurant, absolute nutter he is, and a terrible waiter!