+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    It really seems like the issue was that she was having sex.
    IMO, not that she was having s.ex, but crazy, destroy the room s.ex, bit different. Normal s.ex doesn't cause fittings to fall off walls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    IMO, not that she was having s.ex, but crazy, destroy the room s.ex, bit different. Normal s.ex doesn't cause fittings to fall off walls.
    So if she was having plain old missionary s.ex it would be alright? But because it was hot and heavy it's an issue?

I don't know why people keep arguing the point. She was injured during a period of time where her employer was responsible for her. The end.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

jacobsmamma  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    So if she was having plain old missionary s.ex it would be alright? But because it was hot and heavy it's an issue?

I don't know why people keep arguing the point. She was injured during a period of time where her employer was responsible for her. The end.
    Well other than breaking a bed I've never had light fittings fall off the wall during rough s.ex so yeah I'm assuming it was pretty crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Well other than breaking a bed I've never had light fittings fall off the wall during rough s.ex so yeah I'm assuming it was pretty crazy!
    Or maybe the fittings were dodgy and happened to fall off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (21-04-2012)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post

If I ever own a business Ill make sure I include a description of s3xual positions, intensity and duration which staff should practice to avoid compensation injuries
    gives a new meaning to the term 'safe sex' haha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

Benji  (21-04-2012),ItWasntMe  (22-04-2012)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    and this guy -> is DEFINITELY out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I get that legally she's allowed to claim. I don't think it's morally right though. You shouldn't be able to claim unless you're actually 'at work' , 'doing work.'.

Claims made while travelling to work or in a work provided hotel are a crock. Blame can be attributed to a party other than the employer. In a car accident either yourself or another driver (usually) are to blame. In the sexscape case either the motel is to blame (dodgy fittings) or the couple having a boof are (by grabbing at the fitting etc). We should be suing whoever is negligent not going after the employer/workcover. I get that workcover may go after the motel but that's just ridiculous... Why have a middle man, go after the motel from day 1.

Seems to me that the plaintiff is after a money grab. If she wants to play that game then the employers should be allowed to tightly control what we do on work trips, in order to minimise the likelihood of something going wrong and them being sued. No more drinky poo's or sex on work trips, that's where we're headed due to this money grabber.
    Scenario- you are on the way to work. You slip down some stairs. You have severe injuries and need months off work to rehabilitate. Do you still feel you are not entitled to/deserving of compensation to help you after an ACCIDENT that happened to you on your way to work? You need physio, medication, time off but still need to eat and pay bills- does that make you a "money grabber"? You are judging her because when she sustained her injury she was engaged in an activity you disapprove of without even knowing her or her circumstances. She was away for WORK. An ACCIDENT occurred. She is covered. End of story. Your moral judgement in not relevant or warranted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

share a book  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motels are *the* place to go for rough s ex, light fittings should not fall down.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    they were questioned as to whether they grabbed the lightfitting and what position they were in when it fell. Which means the judges took the roughness of the s*x into account. And still decided it was irrelevant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    they were questioned as to whether they grabbed the lightfitting and what position they were in when it fell. Which means the judges took the roughness of the s*x into account. And still decided it was irrelevant.
    A court judge's decision is still apparently not good enough for the BH judges.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (21-04-2012)