+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 28 mo big bed issues

My 28mo went onto a big bed almost 3 weeks agoNo issues except that she now gets up walking to our room at 5am and will not go back ro skeep in her bed or ours!!!!What can I do! She's warm enough although does get out from the coverHas a napFrom 1.30-3 Help !!! She wakes my 6mo too at this time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I notice this was posted at 615 am, ive had my dd 2# mths just walk out after her nappy leaked and her bed is wet. Yay.

I would be firm and do as in a night time routine, hold her hand, walk her back to bed any say it's not up time yet, everyone is asleep, you will wake the baby etc. I guess you will have to do this about 15 times or it end in tears or crying but shourley she will get the msg with persistence. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Its a phase... she's prolly just worked out that she can leave the bed and explore. It will get old after a while. Can you direct her to an area with a few books/toys to keep her amused?

My DD is 20mths and has been in a big bed for a week now and is discovering she can get up and wander. So we after we put her on the potty and she has made a wee we let her play in our room on the floor with some books/toys. Today I got an extra 20min sleep.

might not work tomorrow but just an idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At 6am I can deal with but 5am is jst too earlyThe baby doesn't cope with 5am and my toddler neither!! I will try persisting with the walking her back to bed...