+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    5 I'm very lucky.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 neither have any children and we have grown apart in a way but we still catch up over coffee or dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    About 5-7

My best friend.
    Two other friends who work with me. At the moment they know more about me than my best friend.
    Four other close friends in our circle. However one lives interstate now so we are not as close

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1 and that's DF.
    I have friends who I catch up with of course but I wouldn't say we're really close.
    I had a big falling out with my best friend after she couldn't understand that my family and being a mum needs to come first, no loss to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 4 here and then another 4 back in the UK. Took me a few years to build close friendships here.

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    I have 2 sisterly close friends I see a bit, not as much as I'd like... I left all my friends back in where we use to live... Some weeks I go without seeing anyone except the school mums who, not one has asked to meet up although I get along with them at school, they value my friendship but I dunno... It's really depressing... I just want a group if friends... Like I use to have :'(

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Not trying to purposely pin point your post but something stood out to me you say the school mummy friends have not asked you anywhere, why don't YOU ask them somewhere - they might be thinking exactly the same as you, but someone has to take the first step!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 4 friends I would trust with my life-one is dh and one is my mum so 2.
    One is a uni friend who I don't se as much as I would like an one is a friend I see every week.
    I also have one good friend that I am just getting reacquainted with and a really good "work" friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5 friends I would say that I am super close to and could call them about anthing. Then another 3 that I enjoy spending time with but due to circumstances I am not as close to them anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    Not trying to purposely pin point your post but something stood out to me you say the school mummy friends have not asked you anywhere, why don't YOU ask them somewhere - they might be thinking exactly the same as you, but someone has to take the first step!
    Yeah no stress
    Last school holidays I said to one of the mums lets plan x, x and x we message each other and talk on FB but didn't meet and same with these holidays.. Asked another mum the same thing, have met her a couple of times on my part... Maybe I'm just not likeable I've only been living here for a year and hardly know anywhere to go because no one will 'show me around' the friends we moved over to be closer to we are close with but it's hard, they are first time parents, have all of their friends and thought we would just gel in somewhere with them... We just don't see them ALL the time, back home we would have people around every weekend, I'd see all of my friends every week, my mum and sister, I had a HUGE social life! We moved away cause of business and LOVE the different feel of relaxing lifestyle here but wish our friends were here too... I find it pretty hard some days...

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say 7 or 8 close girlfriends. I am very blessed to have wonderful women in my life. One of them has been my friend since I was 5 years old, another from high school, one from Uni (those 3 were my bridesmaids) and the others I have met in the last 12 years. Love my sisters!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast