+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    About 5-7

My best friend.
    Two other friends who work with me. At the moment they know more about me than my best friend.
    Four other close friends in our circle. However one lives interstate now so we are not as close

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two close friends and a handful of friends who I see every now and then, usually for girly dinners or coffees.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Hard to say

Haha not really.

If I'm honest, I have one IRL friend who I consider quite close. RL Because we catch up at least once a week. (Which reminds me, I need to reply to her text, I'm not ignoring you!!)
    Then I have a handful of lovely ladies online which I also consider really close.

2 close friends and a few good friends too I love my online friends too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post

2 close friends and a few good friends too I love my online friends too
    Awkwaaaard haha just kidding

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 close friends. 1 I have been friends with since we were 13 yrs old so about 17yrs now. We don't talk or text everyday and we only get to see each other about once a month but we are always there for each other

My other close friend I have been friends with for about 8yrs. We were in the navy together. We speak or text each other everyday and I see her about twice a month.

I could never imagine my life without these 2 people!!

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have two . One I've known since kindergarten , she's my best friend in the whole world and one I've known since high school .

I have two other friends that I'd class a notch below extremely close , we are quite close and I believe they'll be lifelong friends but only knowing them both for ten years I can't quite put them in the same category as my other two best friends but they are just as amazing regarding the effort put in , the unconditional support and just their caring .

I feel very lucky, I actually think good quality friends are hard to find .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a very social person and don't have trouble making friends and can't understand why others find it so hard!

I moved from the city to a regional town and literally knew NO ONE yet I have heaps of friends!

3 who are real close BFFs, 2 of those I see/speak to almost daily and the other one moved away but still chat about everything and anything, she is my rock at times

Another 3 who are in a tight knit circle with our DHs all close mates too, see twice a week

Another 2 who I would call close friends who I see regularly, every week, but don't know every snippet of my life iykwim but they would be there for me in a heartbeat and me likewise

Thanks
    Reviews
    If DH and my 2 sisters count then 3 But if not then none... Hope I'll make some more though

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartjb View Post
    If DH and my 2 sisters count then 3 But if not then none... Hope I'll make some more though

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    My DF is my best friend...with benefits

11. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 2 sisterly close friends I see a bit, not as much as I'd like... I left all my friends back in where we use to live... Some weeks I go without seeing anyone except the school mums who, not one has asked to meet up although I get along with them at school, they value my friendship but I dunno... It's really depressing... I just want a group if friends... Like I use to have :'(

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)