+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How many close friends do you have?

I have been noticing a trend recently on the hub about issues with friends and keeping friendships going which got me thinking about how many close friends I have.
    I have 1 friend who is like a sister to me and 5 other close friends, with a number of other friends I see regularly. One of the close friends is a new friend and the others I have known for years.

How many close friends do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hard to say

Haha not really.

If I'm honest, I have one IRL friend who I consider quite close. RL Because we catch up at least once a week. (Which reminds me, I need to reply to her text, I'm not ignoring you!!)
    Then I have a handful of lovely ladies online which I also consider really close.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A big fat zero. I have friends/acquaintances but no close friends. I did have someone I considered to be my best friend and thought nothing could come between us. That is, until I left my husband and she sided with him, even going so far as to write a stat dec full of twisted half truths for court to support him.

You might say I have some 'minor' trust issues now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have friends, just no friends like my childhood besties. It's the biggest void in my life and makes me feel so lonely even when surrounded by people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 friends who I would say I'm quite close to.

Unfortunately 2 of them I infrequently see and the other I see weekly but it's always for 'Mummy' things.

I can't say that I would class any if them as best friends or women I have sisterly like bond with, but I am comfortable with them and can confide in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 1. outside the walls of bubhub.
    that's pretty sad =(
    then i have df, he has gotta be my bestest bestest friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 best friends which I've had for 15 years + and another 8 girls from school I see a min of once a month. A couple of years ago the 11 of us did a photo shoot and the pics were amazing. I have one on a canvas hanging up in my dining room.

Then I have 4 close work friends from my previous job and 6 volleyball friends I see weekly but I'm seeing them this sat.

Friendship is hardworking though, you've got to make the effort like any relationship. I'm hoping we'll keep these friends forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    None. I thought I had a couple but since having a baby and moving away I hardly ever hear from anyone, am trying to meet new people in my new area but it's a bit hard to get out socializing with a LO. Mums groups good but in a small country area where your the " new kid" it's a bit weird

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have about 3 really close friends

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 1 friend who I talk to alot but she doesn't live close. Thats all really. It makes me a little depressed.