+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 4 1/2 month old has 4 bottles of 200ml a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diesal444 View Post
    My 4 1/2 month old has 4 bottles of 200ml a day.
    We've been exactly this since 4 months (now 5 & half months).

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone for your insight. Sounds like my girl is fine. She has plenty of wet nappies, I guess I am trying to save formula being wasted. As she ranges from 80-200 some times. Usually the small feeds are her night feed at about 9pm and her one first thing in the morning at 6:00. I figure if she weren't getting enough throughout the day she would wake overnight she is sleeping from 9-10 through till 6-7. She is gaining weight maybe a little slower than they would like but she is long and given she was just under 2.5 at birth and is now 5.5 and has grown 13cm in length I think she is doing fine. Thanks for all the different scenarios.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    I had this problem... Very Small feeds very regularly.. Turns out we were screwing the lids on too tight so air couldn't get in around the rim and the suction made it too hard for DS to suck. We also ended up punching another hole in teat to allow more milk out.. He ended up having Verbal Dyspraxia and low tone so it would have been incredibly hard for him to get any milk out of the bottles with how tight we'd done them up. Instant started drinking more after we did those things :-)

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***
    Thanks happy2be3 I went out today and bought the three hole teeth and will loosen the bottle top as have also being screwing it on tight. We'll see how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby boy is 16 weeks old and weighs 7.3kg - he has 7 bottles a day - he takes around 150 mls per feed - he sleeps for 12 hrs a night so usually feeds every 1.5 - 2 hrs during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is almost six months now, but at four months she was having 150 - 180 ml every three hours through the day and one or two 120ml bottles overnight. Occasionally she might've taken the full 180 mls but very rare.