+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Custom made clothes

Hey lovelies.

I'm throwing DD a strawberry shortcake party and have made or brought the majority of things needed but I'd really like the get a strawberry shortcake skirt, dress or shirt made for the day.

I am so busy with my business I just do not have the time to make anything myself. I'd really like to support a Mummy business on FB or something.

So does anyone know of a place that could help? I know I have etsy but I'd like to find something local and help a fellow Mummy bissnes.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    You could try little pretties on fb

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/little.pretties

They do custom clothes and kids costumes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Missy Moo Ruffles & Frills do custom stuff and have a lot of Strawberry Shortcake fabric.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    You could try little pretties on fb

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/little.pretties

They do custom clothes and kids costumes.
    Thanks hun, they have some cute thing! No strawberry shortcake but I did like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Missy Moo Ruffles & Frills do custom stuff and have a lot of Strawberry Shortcake fabric.
    Thank you!! They have some great things!! I love the big twirling dresses! Might see if I can get a strawberry one in that.

I did cave and order all the fabric offline just incase I find time to make something