+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ive got a family member blocked from seeing what i post (havent deleted her cause that would cause too much crap) but yeah lol she gave me the poops 2 xmas's ago so i thought yeh well stuff u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    OP they may have done it to everyone, some people have little freak outs. I hate being de-friended by people when i can see they're still friends with other people I would assume would be at around the same friendship level. Makes me wonder why they no like me
    I once thought my brother had de-friended and blocked me. I went to great lengths to make sure he'd really just deleted FB like he said he had!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    I hear you on the de-friending thing.

Had a guy recently de-friend me but no one else in our friendship circle. Thing is, he was the one that added me as a friend to start with, not all that long ago. I was quite surprised he did add me seeing as we're not that close (more a friend of a friend) but then I figured he must've just added everyone. To be honest, I don't even like the guy really. So in theory, I shouldn't have been upset when he went and de-friended me... but I was still a bit miffed anyway. Dammit!

What made it more awkward was that we all went out for lunch together a few days after I'd noticed I'd been de-friended... and of course he sat opposite me and tried to be all nice. I was pretty cold in response!

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done it before to people i have had to keep on my freinds list in order to keep the peace (long story ) but dont actually want to have any interaction with

I wouldnt really know if anyone has done it to me, or even if i have been defriended by anyone, i only stalk a select few, and dont pay a great deal of attention to my friend list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really really wanna delete my sil but it will cause such a stink , I'm just sick of worrying about her judging my posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    a bit off the topic tho, but when i de-friend someone I find they instantly ''block'' me from seeing they even exist on fb..... um hello?! ""I"" defriended you. no need to block me. If i wanted to keep seeing your fb, i wouldn't have defriended you. lol. so i don't know why they get extra b!tchy and block.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought a cousin had blocked me cause I wasnt seeing her posts.....then I remembered I hid her posts from my news feed one time after one of her bragging posts annoy me . I must admit when I thought she'd blocked me I was a little puzzled at what I'd done to annoy her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (18-04-2012)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    a bit off the topic tho, but when i de-friend someone I find they instantly ''block'' me from seeing they even exist on fb..... um hello?! ""I"" defriended you. no need to block me. If i wanted to keep seeing your fb, i wouldn't have defriended you. lol. so i don't know why they get extra b!tchy and block.
    agreed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never noticed tbh
    I have a few people on restricted as I feel they probably don't want to see my mindless dribble about Ds,
    Wow I hope I haven't upset any of them

When people I think I am getting along with defriend me it makes me really sad, even if I don't know the person irl

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    When people I think I am getting along with defriend me it makes me really sad, even if I don't know the person irl

This! I feel like such a donkey! A really embarrassed donkey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    This! I feel like such a donkey! A really embarrassed donkey.
    I usually just can't help but think wow, do I really just suck that much that not only can I not keep friends irl now I can't even keep them online

Lol stupid when I don't even know the person really.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

austmum  (25-05-2012)