+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default How do you feel...

When you discover that people have blocked you on facebook...? Not de-friended you but you can't access their wall/photos/status etc?
    I didn't realise how badly I would take it!! lol. I feel so silly but I can't help wondering what I did/didn't do!!
    Hate being sensitive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah it's an odd feeling isn't it?

My SIL has blocked me a few times and the first time I was so bemused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I must admit I done it. Dh boss ands his wife wanted to be friends. I felt I had to accept them but put them on a limited access. So they are not completely blocked IYKIM.

I am sorry you got hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I didn't realise how badly I would take it!! lol. I feel so silly but I can't help wondering what I did/didn't do!!
    Hate being sensitive.
    ^^ this is exactly (!) how I felt. Has only happened once (that I know of), but I was very sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just delete people who do that, coz it's clear they don't want to share their life with me but want to continue snooping on me (otherwise they would delete me as a friend instead) so yep, I delete them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

TheWhiteKnight  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use my lists a lot. I had a few people do similar to me, so did it back (because I'm 12). A few friends have said the baby spam is a bit much, but they love everything else I post so can't bare to 'hide' me, I've put them on a list that can't see my kids albums and that I exclude from baby updates. I also have a list of religious friends who can view my more churchy posts without the rest feeling like I'm trying to convert them.

Lists are awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use lists, but I dot fullly exclude people from viewing my profile. Some lists just can't view photos of my DDs, some can't view information like where I live, some can't view my friends, some can't view my relationship status (school friends were adding DF to fb and it was annoying DF) just small things like that. Some statuses I post so only certain lists can see etc just coz I don't want bh leaking into real life and some things I don't certain people reading coz they report to other people or call me up and want a hour long discussion about it, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I took blocked to mean deleted and blocked. Not just restricted viewing of profile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wouldn't like it if I knew someone had done that to me! I'd probably delete them if it was someone I wasn't very close friends with.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OP they may have done it to everyone, some people have little freak outs. I hate being de-friended by people when i can see they're still friends with other people I would assume would be at around the same friendship level. Makes me wonder why they no like me
    I once thought my brother had de-friended and blocked me. I went to great lengths to make sure he'd really just deleted FB like he said he had!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub