+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Family Lawyers in Perth who are good but not extremely expensive - recommendations?

Hi, I'm in need of a lawyer, a family lawyer who won't charge me my weight in gold, but isn't completely crap either.

The trouble is, a lot of the time to work this out, you have to make an appointment, pay for the first hour and then decide whether the money was worth it.

I thought I'd be better off asking others if they have any recommendations for a good Perth family lawyer.

Thanks!

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Some firms give you the first appt without having to pay upfront. My first appt was $300 but went for as long as I needed it to so I could get as much out of it as possible. Then they invoiced me at the end of the month.

You could contact legalaid too and get some free advice through them to find out where you stand. Perhaps get a list of legalaid solicitors in your area too as not all of them accept legalaid grants.

Similar Threads

1. Can anyone recommend a good (and not too expensive!) counselling in Sydney?
    By Missbehaving in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-03-2012, 02:42