+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Conflicting opk results

Has anyone had the problem where you have had 2 different branded opks and they are different results?

I have oracle fertility and fertility2family opks on the oracle it's negative for ovulation but f2f it's positive? What do I believe here?

Tia...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never got a decent positive on the oracle fertility ones..I figured it was just me so I stopped using them. Id go with the fertility2family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Never tried Oracle but I use fertility2family and they are right on. I always get the twinges and EWCM the day of, or after the positive result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Some measure a lower/higher trace of hormone, much like pregnancy tests, so different brands can have differing results.
    I'd go as if it's positive anyway, can't hurt and good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so annoying and confusing! I can't Judge ovulation by much else as I don't get a lot of EWCM or feel ovulation pains

Look today's opks same wee different test! Although I have been getting the darkish line on the green on since like Sunday maybe, so maybe it's just a dodgy batch? Ahhh so Confusing!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So the line is as dark and thick as the control since Sunday?? that's weird. Normally my surge only lasts a max of 24 hours usually 12.Is this the first month of using OPK's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd say the green test is just ultra sensitive so it registers a 'positive' sooner. I'd probably still DTD but go by the pink test (but still do both tests until you get a positive on the pink)