+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High chair recommendations please!

I'm about to buy DS's high chair and would like one where his feet aren't dangling. I've looked at the Stokke Tripp Trapp chair and so far it is my favourite as it can be used throughout childhood.
    Does anyone have this high chair? Or any other recommendations? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One feature that I loved about my chico high chair is that it tilts back. So my dd was bottle fed and from the time she could hold her own bottle we put her in there and tilted her back slightly. Also a chair on wheels is handy. Other than that get something with dark straps as pumpkin colour is hard to remove from straps. Also get one that pulls apart easily for cleaning.

The one we have has adjustments for leg length.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the stokke trip trapp highchair - I had the newborn seat to start which was great as it kept bubs out of reach of dog whilst he was little. I like it because it sits DS at the usual table height and he can eat from the table with us. It's easy to wipe down and clean as well as coming in fab colours! It is pricey but can be used for many years - and for adults.

My parents bought a plastic highchair from ikea with a tray - it looks good, works well and is easy to clean - it was also about $25!

I guess a lot of it comes down to personal preference and budget. I would happily use the ikea one (and probably should just bought that and saved $$$ )but really liked the stokke one - heart won over purse strings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If possible measure to see if it fits under your dining table top - so when bubs is big enough to join you eating at the table (not on the tray) it can be pushed in close enough so the food doesn't fall in bubs lap. Hope this makes sense?