Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nope.

cant think of anything worse then nails done it gives me the heebies..
    i get my hair done maybe every 6 months...
    i dont need an excuse as i dont have to explain myself to anyone..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Me&MrMagoo  (18-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I don't look at it as "prettying myself up". To me it makes me more comfortable having hairless legs and arm pits, I don't obsess over my hair and makeup but like to look presentable but not to say I can't leave the house without it being done. I am a health freak when it comes to excercise and eating too. To me looking and feeling good is important.
    It was your assumption that "maintaining" yourself in the same way you do was a priority for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i do go to crossfit, eat paleo and i am
    just naturally hot...

genes i guess

haha

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (18-04-2012),Jakois  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    I don't do any of these things on a regular basis and that's ok. I don't feel bad about one bit. I am who I am. I am not pretty (outside) and no how stuff i have done or put on I still wouldn't be. I am however a beautiful person on the inside and matters much more to me.

Yes you can be both. I prefer to concentrate on the personality rather than looks.
    I've seen you in reveal threads and you can't see what the rest of can.
    You are beautiful inside and out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Benji  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I want to apologise for my bluntness in this thread.

When I posted it I really did think "who the F cares about that crap", but now I think I'm on the defensive because I actually really have let myself go. I don't eat healthy, I don't exercise, I don't do anything for me, and I don't want to. So yeah, sorry, it's me not you.

still think the OP could have been worded better.
    How? There is nothing wrong with how its worded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    i do go to crossfit, eat paleo and i am
    just naturally hot...

genes i guess

haha
    Yep, i'd defo do ya!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally I can't wait not to have to wear makeup and high heels (and even a bra TBH) every day. At heart I am a bare footed hippy but by day I am a lawyer who is in Court nearly every day for the last 8 or 9 years. I cannot freaking wait not to have to dress up every day!!

I don't think that means that I won't be 'looking after myself' I just won't be putting make up on, torturing my feet or killing my hair with the straightenener! I am so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't pretty myself up I just can't be bothered!!! It's also not in the budget sometimes. Badly need a trip to hairdressers for a cut (time factors more than money factor at moment) but I do my own colour cause I can't justify $100-$150. Currently have a colour sitting in bathroom cupboard but I just can't be bothered....... According to the mirror this morning the greys are starting to take over!!!

As for looking after myself - until I was pregnant is came a very distant second but now I do make the effort and know I will continue once bubba comes.

Everyone is different I've never been one to be fussed about my appearance except when I'm in the mood iykwim!!!! Lmao!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    I don't do any of these things on a regular basis and that's ok. I don't feel bad about one bit. I am who I am. I am not pretty (outside) and no how stuff i have done or put on I still wouldn't be. I am however a beautiful person on the inside and matters much more to me. Yes you can be both. I prefer to concentrate on the personality rather than looks.
    Ignore this people, loving6 is a beautiful person inside and out!As for the OP. I don't wear makeup, I get my hair cut every few months, I find the levels of chemicals in most conventional beauty products alarming so we don't use them in this family. I shave my legs, albeit not regularly. I exercise about 3 times a week if I have time.My husband loves me just the way I am. And more importantly I love me just the way I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm way hot enough without putting in effort.

I wouldn't want to upstage those who feel they need to.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Benji  (18-04-2012),Ishtyban  (18-04-2012)