+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nude By Nature??

Has anyone ever tried the 16 day trial for nude by nature that is advertised on the tv.. The one where you only have to pay the $14.95 postage with a credit card.. How much is it if you decide to not return it after 16 days? Any other catches??
    Thanks ladies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing as I'm very interested to know too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea butttt my aunty wanted to return it after 7 days and they told her just pay us a one off payment of $30 and you can keep it.

I use it and love it

Please excuse.the .between my words still learning how to fly my galaxy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked Mumma View Post
    No idea butttt my aunty wanted to return it after 7 days and they told her just pay us a one off payment of $30 and you can keep it.

I use it and love it

Lol just totally random but im.having the same problem with hitting . Instead of space. Lol

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    i haven't used the trial they have advertised however i buy their make up and absolutely love it, especially the finishing veil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can buy this in chemist and make up shops without being tied into credit card payments or monthly purchases. I've had nude by nature before and I liked it but did find my skin to get shiny. I would get it again though as I like the natural looking coverage it gives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use their mascara as its one of the less toxic and dangerous one currently on the market. I dont and wont use any of their other products as they arent natural enough for me (i wash my face with honey instad of face wash, can you see where this is going). I like their mascara and will continue to use it until i find a more natural product that matches its quality - i just make sure i dont get any in my eyes and wash it off as soon as i get home from work. I buy it from target and find they have a really good selection without out having to sign up for deals etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used the liquid foundation and it made my skin look and feel oily, definitely not worth the $40 I paid for it.
    I bought it at Target.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked Mumma View Post

I use it and love it

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Lol just totally random but im.having the same problem with hitting . Instead of space. Lol

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    Sorry to go off topic here, but if you press space twice it automatically puts in a . .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Be very careful as I have tried the make up and did not like it. In order to return your so called Free Trail you must obtain a Returns Authorisation Code. I phoned HiLife before my trail ran out and kept getting a recorded message saying all the representatives were busy and to leave my name and number so they could get back to me. I phoned for 3 days and still not one person has phoned me back. Because I never received the Code I could not send the product back. So........they have taken the money from my credit card and are stating that I did not phone them. The only way I have a chance of getting a refund is by sending them a detailed copy of my phone bill, which I am having trouble getting from Telecom.
    It is so hard trying to deal with them. Since 2/4/13 we have been emailing back and forward and I don't see a result happening soon. The product is just sitting waiting to be sent off and I am very angry.