+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i would have told him to mind his own business.seriously why do complete strangers think its okay to say anything??i would never comment on what someone feeds their children.not my business.reminds me of just before Christmas we did a shop and we had the 10 packs of kirks drinks in the trolley.we had 5 lots of them as it was our turn to supply soft drink that year and we had our 3 girls with us who are 8 2 and 3 months and as we were going through the checkout a complete stranger said "dont your kids get hypo on all that soft drink" and before i could reply my dp said "nah they are worse on the beer and vodka."
    the lady just gave him the evil eyes lol.
    **disclaimer.we do not give our kids much soft drink especially the little ones and they dont have beer or vodka...(only wine lol)
    (also a joke)

Sent from my GT-S5660V using BubHub

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meljemillie For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (18-04-2012),starla  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate it how people think they can say whatever they want to complete strangers! I have received all sorts of "helpful" advice from strangers, especially when she was younger.

Last weekend I took DD to the shops and I was almost finished shopping I just had one more thing to get and I wasn't going to be able to get back to those shops for another 2 weeks. Anyway DD was getting really really cranky so i did what I had to and bribed her with food. It was almost closing time and the food court had hardly anything left so i went to the red rooster stand and got a regular chips thinking I would just give DD a couple and I would have the rest. Well no DD wanted to hold the whole box and she would crack it if I tried to even take 1 chip out so I just let her hold the box.
    The amount of looks I got from people looking at her in the pram munching on a whole box of chips! I was just waiting for someone to say something because I would have loved to tell them to stick it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if he had a horse carrot handy?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Qwerty For This Useful Post:

babyla  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I wonder if he had a horse carrot handy?
    Gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a ripper to have up your sleeve ...

"Do you always think before speaking, or is today a special day?"

Not so offensive, just smile turn and walk. By the time he gets it you're gone. Perhaps a good idea for a thread ... comebacks to have up your sleeve!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hulahoop For This Useful Post:

meljemillie  (18-04-2012),threechooks  (18-04-2012)