+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Some old men know everything about everything don't know....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    no no I don't think what he said was ok rude man that needed to mind his own business
    I probably didnt write that correctly.. i could tell that you didnt agree with what he said I rushed into my next point!

You right, rude man!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh God, a cheese and bacon roll is worthy of judgement now? I bought DD2 a packet of chips at the shops today. I must be the worst mother ever

I wouldn't worry about it OP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nobody has ever commented to me about DS except to say nice things. Where do all these random, judgemental people live??

Next time, OP, just ignore the look and don't even attempt to justify your choices. Why should you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a tool

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Uh-Oh  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is a perfect example of when it is completely acceptable to tell someone to mind their own business.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (18-04-2012),shelle65  (18-04-2012),VicPark  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Better to have 1/3 of a cheese and bacon roll then to be screaming the shop down cause she is hungry.

I'm sure he would of had something to say if he couldn't hear himself think over the tears and tantrum.

Very rude and none of his business. And as PP said - it could have been worse like a bottle of coke and a donut.

I'd def be telling him that what my children eat is none of his business.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We do things a little differently too. We have done BLS and she eats family foods, I don't make separate meals for her. I might have to vary her serving sometimes ie. If i make hot peperoni pizza, her slices will have no peperoni but more mushrooms.
    If we have steak and veg, she has less steak and more veges etc. That is the first time anyone has ever said anything to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would have said " Oh so I should'nt give her the can of coke then, my bad" . Some people just need to learn to mind there own bussiness

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fichicken For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (18-04-2012),VicPark  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He probably has been told by his Doctor he's not allowed white bread cause of it's high sugar content and so he feels either concerned that other people (especially children) are eating white bread or jealous (or more likely a bit of both). But, seriously white bread is fine, just not all day, every day.