+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,I have a 2yr old daughter Makayla and 9mth old son Jake and dont know anyone on the sunshine coast(maroochydore/mooloolaba)im keen to meet some other mums and kids.if anyone can help

Thanks
    Reviews
    deleted
    Last edited by princessp; 21-06-2012 at 15:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, my name is Leonie I'm 31 and live in Buderim with my partner and 10 month old son, it would be lovely to meet some nice girls with kids on the sunshine coast, let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up for a nice walk or coffee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leonie! If you are on facebook there is a group of us that meet up every now and then. It's called sunshine coast mums n bubs. Hope to catch up soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Leonie - I'm in mountain creek if you wanna meet up sometime? I have 2 daughters 6 months and 22 months we moved up here last year and I don't really know anyone!
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen,

Sounds good! I can meet you somewhere next week? Monday or Wednesday would be good..If you like we could have coffee or take the kids to the park or a walk..let me know..my number is 0431050584

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

My name is Leonie and I live in Buderim..I'm also interested in meeting some new people as hardly anyone I know has kids apart from family..
    Saw your msg, my little boy is 10.5 months now, so same age as Jake :-) have you had a look at the facebook page and joined it's called sunny coast mums & bubs? I did last week, I thought it would be a nice way to meet some other mums..would be nice to meet you there some time or we could catch up some time if you like :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm 16 weeks pregnant any just moved to Buderim. Would love to join a mums group once the little bambino arrives. Have you got any thing organised yet? Zara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. I'm Jenna i have 2 little girls 3 and 20months. i have lived here for a while but always keen to meet new mums. i'm not on facebook though so can't join your online group. do you catch up weekly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!
    Im Kristy and im 24. I have a 3yr old daughter and my baby boy is 10 months old. We are in Aroona (down Caloundra) way and I would love to make some new mummy friends. Let me know if anyone is keen for a playdate..