+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby born doll clothes size to a normal baby

Hope the title makes sense lol. My lil girl is only 1 (well 1 tomorrow actually) and i remember seeing in the toy shop ridiculously priced doll clothes and thinking why dont mums just buy normal kids/baby clothes especially for a baby born (i dont know what brand is good but off the top off my head only know of baby born dolls lol please tell me if there is anything better)

So i tried googling what size clothes a baby born doll would wear and after awhile gave up and thought surely bubhub would know...they know everything lol So does anyone know???

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't have a clue but I did manage to get some beautiful baby born clothes through a seller on ebay who made both girls and boys clothes for my kids dolls and even little cloth nappies!

I would say that they would possibly fit a 0000 - I'll have to dig a doll out (still packed from our move 14 months ago - oops!) and try some of Anna's outgrown clothes on it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I'd say dolls clothes would bd more similar size to the premmie clothes you can buy...think they are 00000 from memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    I kept some of my baby's clothes for my little girl to use on her baby born. Size 00000 fits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know it brings back memories of people mentioning having to buy doll baby clothes for their premmie babies. Damn i had all 10 pounders so all their clothes are 000 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We bought a few 00000's all in ones from target and they fit dd's baby Annabel doll perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also agree that premie clothes should be a good fit. My DD has a baby born (amongst other dolls similar sizes) and I've kept some of her and DS' 0000 (and a few fave 000) baby clothes for the dolls, they are too big but the kids don't mind and it gives me an excuse to keep them for the memories!
    Oh and newborn nappies are a good fit to, a bit high but again the kids don't mind!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about baby born, but my sister occasionally makes reborn dolls...00000 to 0000 usually fit them...although their heads tend to be smaller than a real newborn, so beanies etc. might need to be particularly small