+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one!!!! I saw it quite young as well!!!! My cousins wanted to watch it everytime we were together so I'd crawl under a big pillow and shut my eyes for dear life!!! IM SCARED OF THE 80s DAMN U 80S!!!!!!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Oh yay!!!! Everyone always looks at me like I'm crazy when I say it frightened me! Now at least one person doesn't haha

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shinebrite View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one!!!! I saw it quite young as well!!!! My cousins wanted to watch it everytime we were together so I'd crawl under a big pillow and shut my eyes for dear life!!! IM SCARED OF THE 80s DAMN U 80S!!!!!!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)
    Yay! So excited to have someone who was also scared of that movie everyone says they loved it as a kid etc hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetara View Post
    I am terrified of butterflies and moths and now I'm scared too that one will get caught in my hair... it makes me want to vomit when I think of it.

I also don't like mirrors in the dark and I'm also scared of spiders or bugs crawling on me when I sleep.
    I got a Christmas beetle in my hair once and ripped a chunk out before my brother came to my rescue.

People think Im nuts, but moths actually can attack you! They swoop and everything and keep coming back for more! I just know I'm destined to die from a moth attack

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

Cheetara  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am absolutely petrified on cats, just regular house cats.
    If i see one i will cross the road so i dont have to walk past it. I hate them.
    Our neighbours cat likes to sun itself in our backyard and i can not relax while its there even though i am inside.
    You can never trust a cat!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    Oh another one! Does anyone have this fear: the sound of the water draining in the bath when you remove the plug?!?? I've been intensely petrified of it all my life and have no idea why or if it's normal? The thing is, DS is the only other person who has this same fear.. and he didn't get it from me, he'd cry and cling to me as a baby when he heard the sound of it and still hates it now.
    I have make sure I leave the bathroom as soon as I pull the plug out and sometimes I'll forget and be moisturizing or something and I hear it and jump through the roof! Oddball, much?
    Me too. Mine steams from watching the movie 'It' when I was younger that scene where the kid is in the shower and the clown comes out of the drain. The scene has nothing to do with the water noise just everytime I hear it I think 'It' is coming to get me. In school if I had a bath I had to get out, dry off, dress, open the door, pull the plug and RUN lol!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-04-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippyma89 View Post
    Carn't stand man holes after watching the Grudge... I can not walk underneath one or even go near it....
    Ours is in the bathroom and if it's been really windy over night, it will have moved and be ajar in the morning. Nothing like having a peaceful shower only to look up and see that the manhole cover has shifted The first few times it happened I made DH stick his head up there with a torch just to make sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cannot sleep without a blanket or sheet over me. Both my boys are the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mouths, teeth, dentists! I have nightmares at least weekly about one or the other.

And the plug hole! That it'll suck me upand my guts will get sucked out of my bum and I'll die! Have believe this all my life, and was terrified when it actually happened in the final destination!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feet

I have a massive foot phobia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Balloons
    Awful
    Hate them