+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippyma89 View Post
    Carn't stand man holes after watching the Grudge... I can not walk underneath one or even go near it....
    I also have those fear but for different reasons, when I was about 6 we had an ex con living in our roof, he lived in the house before he got locked up and had kept a key, he had a hydro set up in our roof and the creepiest thing is the man hole was over the shower ewww anyway we found out because he was inside sneaking food one night and mum got up to go pee and he hit her over the back of the head and knocked her out, everyhouse we move into now I get someone to check the man hole. ..
    excuse the spelling, new phone + fat fingers = a complete mess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Air vents freaked me for a long time, after a certain episode of the x-files that i watched as a kid. Even now i occasionally get a little shiver of fear.
    Open bodies of water scare the absolute shiz out of me and moths

Thanks
    Reviews
    - Mirrors in the dark
    - Must cover my ears when I sleep at night- be it with hair or blanket. I'm terrified something is going to crawl into them.
    - Also I'm another who has to lock everything down come darkness and close all curtains. I'm scared silly that someone is out there trying to peer in. It doesn't help that I was told recently by BIL that he actually woke up one night to find a guy trying to look through his window (saw him through the crack of his curtain, face pressed up against the glass) WTH??!! I don't want to know that! It only amps my fear

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm terrified of Whales, yes whales. I have this fear that if I go to close to the ocean they will get me, I struggle to even dip my feet in the water.

My dh thinks its so funny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fichicken For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im scared that a moth with get caught in my hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grasshoppers, needles, praying mantids, stick insects, sharks and drowning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I screamed at my own reflection the other day .

We have just moved into a new house and I took a shower in the main bathroom. I saw the reflection of my feet and thought there was someone standing in the bathroom watching me! OMG, did I feel like a dill when I realized it was just me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we first moved into our house and DH was away for work I found myself investigating noises in the middle of the night in my pj's armed with a baseball bat. I seriously don't know what I thought I was going to do with the bat. I can just see the next days headlines "girl killed with her own bat!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Im scared that a moth with get caught in my hair.
    I am terrified of butterflies and moths and now I'm scared too that one will get caught in my hair... it makes me want to vomit when I think of it.

I also don't like mirrors in the dark and I'm also scared of spiders or bugs crawling on me when I sleep.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheetara For This Useful Post:

Boost  (19-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spitthedummy View Post
    I also have those fear but for different reasons, when I was about 6 we had an ex con living in our roof, he lived in the house before he got locked up and had kept a key, he had a hydro set up in our roof and the creepiest thing is the man hole was over the shower ewww anyway we found out because he was inside sneaking food one night and mum got up to go pee and he hit her over the back of the head and knocked her out, everyhouse we move into now I get someone to check the man hole. ..
    excuse the spelling, new phone + fat fingers = a complete mess!
    That's so scary! I would suggest that you change the locks as well, I think I'll do that in future too