+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maggots. Irrational, paralyzing, skin crawling phobia.

And masks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET scares me. Ugly, bald little thing with a glowing finger! I have never seen the whole movie because I just cant stand seeing him. DH put it on for the kids a while ago and I had to lock myself in the bedroom till it was over.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I saw labyrinth when I was 3 I had nightmares anoint David Bowie kidnaping my baby sister
    Till I was 12 lol

Besides that, I have a completely debilitating fear of both death and never having a baby both can make me hysterical in under a minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot one.... those great big spaghetti men that wave around in the wind they have out the front of shops when they're having a sale to get you to come in... have me running flat stick in the other direction!

I'm sensing a theme - seems scary stories and scenes in movies have a lot to answer for - guess I'll be very careful what I say to DS from now on!

Perhaps the water down the drain thing is from being told not to put your hand near it or it'll be sucked down and will have to get the fire brigade to get you out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post

Besides that, I have a completely debilitating fear of both death and never having a baby both can make me hysterical in under a minute.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYouNeedIsLove For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (18-04-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Walking past a dark doorway. The hall way to the bathroom leads right past the dark, yawning cavern of the kitchen door. On occasion I'll give a quick glance as I go past, and if our cat is sitting on the counter her eyes flash as the light turns on. Makes me do a little "Eee EEE!"

Also, when I'm home alone and the dogs are in the loungeroom, occassionally one will decide to do a tour of the house and check that everything is okay.
    So I'll be worlds away in a book, and suddenly I hear the soft, heavy footfalls on carpet {we have Great Danes}, then the door will slowwwwlllyyyy creak open as it's nudged and a lurking shadow will fall across the floor.
    Makes me almost wet myself every time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wind, at night when it blows so hard the windows shake I hate it and thunder at night DH laughs at it, he will jump at the smallest sound at night and I just listen till I work out what it is or get up and find out, but wind and thunder at bed time has me hiding under the covers lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    haha, damn you autocorrect ;-)
    Hahaha

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    I saw labyrinth when I was 3 I had nightmares anoint David Bowie kidnaping my baby sister
    Till I was 12 lol

Glad I'm not the only one!!!! I saw it quite young as well!!!! My cousins wanted to watch it everytime we were together so I'd crawl under a big pillow and shut my eyes for dear life!!! IM SCARED OF THE 80s DAMN U 80S!!!!!!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad to read this and not feel like a total scary cat! I am scared of the dark and have been all my life. I'm almost 30 and I still have to sleep with a night light!! If we go away for holidays dh always makes sure we have a spare night light cos he knows otherwise we will be sleeping with a light on!!! I think it stems from childhood- my brother used to scare me ALOT and jump out from bushes and things and it's just stayed with me. I was getting ok with it around 15 and then I had a bad experience with a nasty spirit when I was in high school and slept with the big light on for years until I found a night light that gave off enough light!!!
    Phew... Feels good to get that off my chest! Haha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wannaBamumma For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (18-04-2012)