+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Hehehehehe you dill!

Dont worry I crap myself over green tree frogs. We have so many around here and I become hysterical when I see them in the toilet as its outside. Im totally paranoid! =D
    I'm am exactly the same!! I hate any amphibian - they give me the creeps, they seem like they're going to jump on you any minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm scared of jetty's even though I can swim perfectly fine. They just make me terribly nervous.
    And I used to have this horrible dream that I was in a room and it was filling up with water and I had a small hole to get through. I would wake up gasping.
    My ex DP took me to see The Posidon and I spent the whole movie holding my breath every time they went under water.
    It's strange because I CAN swim.
    I could understand if I couldn't swim and therefore afraid of drowning but it's not the case.
    Weird.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Birds!! I think they are beautiful but it creeps me out that they can fly and swoop..
    Clowns.. When I was little the clown car squirted water all over me and since then YUCK can't stand them!
    Crying clown pictures.. I had one in my room and every night it used to make me cry and feel sad! The powers of it!
    Driving alone at night.. What happens if there is someone hiding behind my seat that kills me
    Sooo many more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha if there was someone behind you in while driving the car and they killed you, what would be likely to happen to them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Ha ha if there was someone behind you in while driving the car and they killed you, what would be likely to happen to them?
    I know it's a really silly fear but it still scares me a little!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have that one too. I have a big van and I have to check all 4 rows of seats,

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't leave wardrobe doors open!
    Weird I know but if there's a door open I have to close it , it just gives me a bad feeling!
    Even if there is one open and I haven't walked past it yet I get thr feeling so go searching my house to see what door it is :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flying and heights - like looking out windows of tall buildings

Driving on windy roads with a cliff on one side and a big drop into a valley on the other....always scared im gonna skid and fly off the road into the abyss!

Thats all i can think of right now

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Steel wool! Don't want to feel it, touch it, rub it between my fingers (eeew!). Just thinking of it will give me goosebumps.

I was petrified of the dark for 20 years. I conquered that one very deliberately. But if my guard is down...lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Diesal444... I totally understand your fear of jetties! I can't walk on a jetty or pier or wooden bridge. It absolutely petrifies me. We once went as a group to go jumping and swimming off the pier and I got about 2m onto it then froze... Tears, hyperventilating, shaking... Too scared to go back, too scared to crouch down! My dd, then 5 had to help me back to safety!! I too can swim though...
    I don't like anything that moves under my feet.... Cannot and will not walk on a gate or grill on the pavement either! My Nan did fall down into a construction manhole, while walking the dog late at night... Broke her arm and waited ages for someone to find her... So it could stem from there.
    Meegzz... Birds are my mortal enemy! I think they are beautiful.... As long as they come nowhere near me. If they fly towards me I duck for cover. They seem to feel my fear and feed off it! Taunting me, squawking, flapping! I have been caught in a Seaworld crowd, watching the dolphins, to have some idiot drop popcorn on the ground next to me... Then all these birds come swooping in and I am screaming and trying to move away! Hate taking my dd to the park... Riding bikes, I have been attacked. I even flinch when birds move on tv!

My DF is petrified of spiders... Funny to watch a 6'6 man run away, squealing! I am fine with them though so am always the one to kill or remove when possible!

That movie, I think it was "It", had me so scared to use the toilet for years... Frightened a severed hand would grab my from in the bowl!

I feel almost normal!