+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Needles - it took 2 nurses and my dad to hold me for the mmr one.
    I used to get dye injections in my brain 1-2 yearly from birth - 10.
    I do not remember the injections evet hurting but the last time i went the nurse remembered me and she hadnt seen me in years, mum said it took alot of time, patience and people to do the injection before i was old enough to tough it out.

Now needles make me hyperventilate.

Esculators - always been afraid. I informed mum once that i absolutely detest them and mum told me my sister was holding ny hand down one when i was 2 1/2 and she let go and i fell down it, i dont remember the incident but i am terrified.

Opening curtains at night, convinced someone id gunna be there.

Mum has experianced that a few times, once she was washing up, looked up and a ****ing man was looking at her.

She just continued to wash up as if she could not see him then came out and told dad.

Before i was born and she lived in sydney with her first husband she rolled over pne night and a broom was coming through the bedroom window!
    As a child i had a doll i called the chucky doll, it had one legg missing and a burn on its face, i was convinced it was going to come alive and kill me.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Last edited by GuestMember; 12-07-2012 at 23:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nemmi my little boy is terrified of "noodles" as he calls them. He kicked and punched and threw tables and hid .. even escaped out the emergency exit at the surgery lol. He asks me every time we see a doctor to make sure there are no noodles.

When I was a kid I was terrified of clowns after I saw the film IT at a sleepover. And I was scared of China dolls. Still am actually. *shudder. It's like their eyes follow you.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nemmi those things that happened to your mum scare the absolute cr@p out of me!!

I'm scared of the dark and of boogie men.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum had us twins, i LOVED clowns, my sister was terrified of them,
    I ran towards and ahe ran away, ironically she stopped being.scared after watching it.

I think living in sydney made mum ballsy lol, she is 62 and not scared of much, she used to go out LOOKING for the prowlers when they were in our backyard :/ .

Another time she saw a man looking in and she just goes yeah? What do YOU want? The man nearly **** himself lol.

She tells some funny stories from when she lived in sydney with my 5 older siblings lol (crazy things that make me think how the hell did she not get killed?)

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Escalators.. Most definitely freak me out. I balk at the top and it takes me ages to step on. I fell down one as a kid.

Climbing stairs that you can see between omg.. My knees shake. And climbing stairs holding the kids.. Blah. My knees shake with ladders, too.

Ants. They freak me out so so so much. We have lots of creepy crawlies around these days though, so I've become more used to them.

People touching my knees or neck, or tickling me. Makes me squirm to think about, and makes me want to puke.

I always pause when I put my sun visor thing down in the car after an old episode of neighbors when a spider fell out on the driver's lap! Faaarkle berries!

I don't watch scary movies. At all. Ever! Even stuff like the gremlins. Can't do it and don't want to. Bleugh!

I panic when I see someone walking on the side of a road without a path etc, worrying that they are suicidal and just waiting for a car to come along.

I hate driving right next to water. I make a plan in my head of how to get the kids out of the car if We drive in and the car starts sinking..

Ugh ok now I feel ill! Ahh!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Molly Coddle For This Useful Post:

GuestMember  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the other hand germs, when i touch the rail of the esculator i think of the billions of germs on it, that lady who just coughed into her hand then touched it, the child who didn't wash properly and now has fecal matter on their hand, yucky sweaty germ hands touching those things *shudders*

and parasites entering my body and making their way to my brain, i watched to many docos and read to many things as a child.

Also as a small child (before the sims existed) i used to freak out that i was not 'real' i would say what if i am not real? What if i am just someones dream and my.going to sleep is them waking up? What if i am just someones computer game? It used to stress me out BIG time, mum would.say of course you are real *gentle pinch* see you can feel that anf well who cares for the other questions but it never satisfied me, i was *terrified* that i was not real

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG so many of these are my fears and i just thought i was a major wuss bag but it seems i may be normal.

I can't sleep with limbs hanging over the bed and when i climb into bed in the dark i just quickly because i'm so afraid the man hiding under my bed might grab my ankle. I also have to sleep with the sheet covering my ear because a spider might crawl in while i'm asleep

I freak when i drive at night alone because (this is thanks to my sister) someone could be hiding behind my seat and be going to strangle me while i drive even though i check the car before i get in.

I hate balloons and its completely weird because when they pop i'm not actually scared but while a balloon is up i'm constantly worried that its going to pop

The sound of the bath emptying used to give me nightmares but now i can tolerate it

All my curtains have to be shut just before dark because i'm worried someone will look in (and we live upstairs haha) but i'm still convinced that i'm going to see a face at the window

Whenever i swim in pools i always think that there could be a shark in it (derr)

I can't watch anything scary on tv at all it will give me nightmares for the rest of my life

I'm afraid of someone coming in while i'm in the shower

I never used to walk by myself but i do now but check behind me every 30seconds because i think someone is following me.

there is so many more that i just can't think of but i'm scared of pretty much everything mentioned here lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    On the other hand germs, when i touch the rail of the esculator i think of the billions of germs on it, that lady who just coughed into her hand then touched it, the child who didn't wash properly and now has fecal matter on their hand, yucky sweaty germ hands touching those things *shudders*

and parasites entering my body and making their way to my brain, i watched to many docos and read to many things as a child.

Also as a small child (before the sims existed) i used to freak out that i was not 'real' i would say what if i am not real? What if i am just someones dream and my.going to sleep is them waking up? What if i am just someones computer game? It used to stress me out BIG time, mum would.say of course you are real *gentle pinch* see you can feel that anf well who cares for the other questions but it never satisfied me, i was *terrified* that i was not real

haha i thought exactly the same and i was so worried when 'game over' would be i used to just lie in bed thinking about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moths, butterflies and other things that "flutter" - DH used to find it funny until I was being attacked by one one night and after he found it and killed it he found me curled up in the corner of the bedroom shaking and in tears.

Air hand dryers, especially those stupid Dyson 10 second ones and bathroom exhaust fans - I HATE the noise they make, it makes my heart rate go through the roof.

Porcelain dolls - Mum had one when I was a kid and every time it was out of the cabinet I would have nightmares. Their evil powers can only work when they are not locked behind glass so they are okay if they are behind glass in a display cabinet or something. The jester ones are the worst.

Water running at heights, like waterfalls or dam walls. I am always terrified that I will get washed over the edge.

and the fish pictures that are on the side of my grandma's pool. She has like these really realistic fish that are about halfway down the side of the pool under the water. I always kept a wide berth around them, just incase they were actually real.
    Last edited by Grebbeci; 13-07-2012 at 09:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i cant stand clowns and every night i have to go around and close ALL the curtains cs everyone knows the boogy man comes in through open curtians and i have to close ALL the closets cos everyone knows mosnters livein the closets