+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't believe how many people are scared of my other husband! (David Bowie in Labyrinth).

Sighhhhh.....

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Edges. Doesn't matter if they are just a little bit high or if it's the edge of a massive cliff. I have this unreasonable fear that I will just randomly suddenly fall over if I'm near the edge. If for some reason I do need to go near an edge I need to basically belly crawl.
    I'm also scared that someone might break into our house because when you come upstairs you get to the kids room first. I'm terrified of how I would protect them. I have a baseball bat in my bedroom in case I need to smash someone. I know it's illegal to smash people, even when they are illegally in your home, but if they headed up the stairs I think I'd take a swing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lulululu For This Useful Post:

austmum  (16-07-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    I have a baseball bat in my bedroom in case I need to smash someone. I know it's illegal to smash people, even when they are illegally in your home, but if they headed up the stairs I think I'd take a swing.
    Lol,

Can you imagine being charged in court with it? "What is the offence?"

"One charge of 'smashing' someone, your honour. With a baseball bat."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-04-2012),Blue&Pink  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kids creeping into the bedroom at night.....

Yep, hate that...especially when their hand is clamped over their mouth and they mutter 'I'm going to be sick!!!' lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Moths and butterflies scare me. I will fluff my hands around in case it, you know, kill me : /
    I sleep with the light on unless DH is in bed with me.
    I have the blanket over my head in case... I don't even know why. I'm scared I'll feel someone touching my hair.
    I can't sleep with any body part outside of the bed in case I get pulled under the 1cm space I have under my bed. *rolls eyes*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Blue&Pink  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I can never sleep uncovered.. I can be sweating like a pig and I wont remove my sheet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Darkness - and the murderers/weirdos at my window!! I will NOT go outside after dark EVER!

Moths, magpies, frogs and fish, mice - makes me want to vomit thinking of them

Balloons

I'm always terrified I'll get a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere and get killed by some whacked out truckie :what:

There's alot more but that'll make me sound insane enough for one night
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Hahaha! Watch out for the big POOOF of powder!!

I am constantly getting scared by DP...except he doesnt mean to. He will just be around a corner doing something normal and I'll walk around the corner not expecting him there and scream bloody murder. He finds it hilarious.
    My DH walks so quietly he's always giving me a fright. I'm not alone tho, he did it to my mum as well!

Quote Originally Posted by spitthedummy View Post
    I also have those fear but for different reasons, when I was about 6 we had an ex con living in our roof, he lived in the house before he got locked up and had kept a key, he had a hydro set up in our roof and the creepiest thing is the man hole was over the shower ewww anyway we found out because he was inside sneaking food one night and mum got up to go pee and he hit her over the back of the head and knocked her out, everyhouse we move into now I get someone to check the man hole. ..
    excuse the spelling, new phone + fat fingers = a complete mess!
    Omg! Wtf?! I read that to DH and we both looked nervously at our man hole. SO creepy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    this thread is giving me the creeps. lol.

I have all the irrational fears of the dark, under the bed, going outside at night alone, mirrors - specifically bathroom mirrors in the dark OR home alone at night, the plug etc not so much with kids around - it's different when I have my mum hat on!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wind- any kind of strong wind freaks me right out. But I can handle thunder and lightning.

Starting the car- I'm paranoid a cat will have snuck into the engine I cringe every time!

Box crushers- what if someone crawled inside that thing and no one knew?? Ew!

That's all I can think of right now.. Spiders, snakes, creepy crawlies. None of those bother me! I'm weird :P