Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    $70 more then me janedoe but ditto to what u said

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma2ajem View Post
    yes but alot of 2 parent families are earning the same as a single parent family and have no access to extra money yet they are not helped out like some others are it just sh*&ts me
    I feel the same it sucks, but hey no use complaining I guess

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you get parenting payment partnered you also get $150 is this right? I'm thinking I may ring up tomorrow as this is kinda confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    but why give a single parent double what a 2 parent family get is beyond me
    I read this as you were.
    I just wanted to point out in my previous post that because single parents get payments on 2 different days doesn't mean we will get more then you or any other 2 parent families. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone is entitled to several different payments with this advance and everyone deserves what they get. No point comparing payments to payments. Just be happy with what you get.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

wilding  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I read this as you were.
    I just wanted to point out in my previous post that because single parents get payments on 2 different days doesn't mean we will get more then you or any other 2 parent families. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone is entitled to several different payments with this advance and everyone deserves what they get. No point comparing payments to payments. Just be happy with what you get.
    i cant be happy with what i get as i get zero , zilch, nada

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven3Eleven View Post
    I tried the calculator thing and it's says I'd get $7 pw. Other than that I'm still very confused. I have a meeting with Centrelink on Wednesday so I will get them to explain it all then. With the way things are going and our upcoming battles I really dont know how an extra $7 will really help. Maybe there is more and I'm just reading it wrong.
    I think what that means is on your avergae bill you will be spending at least another $7 a week more on your household bills so for a whole year you would get much more for the advance as you would times that number by weeks in a year...I think thats what it means and I hope Ive made sense and havent totally confused you!!...I hope you get more than that Oh and I tried the calculator too out of curiosity and geez its confusing, I still have no idea lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question, on my centrelink home page it says '
    A Clean Energy Advance (CEA) will be paid with your regular Family Tax Benefit between 16 May & 29 May 2012 unless your circumstances change.'
    So my next and only payment date that falls between then is 18th May, but then it says 'your next payment will be $XXX (normal amount I get) paid on 18th May.'

So does this mean I won't get it on that date? Does anyone elses say the extra they will be getting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Advance payments and supps and stuff normally show up online 2 days before they are due to be paid

Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Just a question, on my centrelink home page it says '
    A Clean Energy Advance (CEA) will be paid with your regular Family Tax Benefit between 16 May & 29 May 2012 unless your circumstances change.'
    So my next and only payment date that falls between then is 18th May, but then it says 'your next payment will be $XXX (normal amount I get) paid on 18th May.'

So does this mean I won't get it on that date? Does anyone elses say the extra they will be getting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Mine is the same as yours. It just says the regular amount. ( I hoping it would at least show the increase for bub but it doesn't)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i cant be happy with what i get as i get zero , zilch, nada
    Why is that? If your partner works I think there is a payment you maybe eligible for if it's under a certain amount.