+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clean Energy Advance

Hi Everyone

Please help me to understand how this is going to all work in regards to the Clean Energy Advance.
    I was talking to a lady waiting at the Dr's, and she seems to think that all FTB recipients, and all people receiving PPS will receive advance payments in the next month or so.

Before I go and let my cousin know, if you get FTB and PPS, does that mean you'll get both payments? She really needs a leg up at the moment, through no fault of her own, she's really struggling to keep on top of things, and a little bit extra would help her dramatically.

I've had a look on Jenny Macklins webpage, but it's still confusing me. I am so desperate to be able to tell her, there is an end in sight!!

Thanks for any info you can offer guys, I am really appreciative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing I'm interested to know myself

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    There is some info on the centrelink site, I will see if I can find it for you.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/cust...-energy-future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loving6. That's what I read also, she falls into 3 of those categories, being a SPP recipient, medical equipment, and FTBa and FTBb, so I am crossing fingers she will be eligible for all the advances. Selfish I know, but it's breaking my heart, knowing she is so close, but feeling so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just had a look on my clink site and other says i will be receiving the clean energy advance along with my ftb between the 16th and 26th of may, can anyone tell me how much it is as I couldn't see it in the link above

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Families receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A will receive an increase in their payment equivalent to 1.7 per cent of the annual rate of payment. This is worth up to $110 per child per year.
    All families receiving Family Tax Benefit Part B will get an increase to their payment equivalent to 1.7 per cent of the maximum rate. This is worth up to $69 per family per year.
    This assistance will first be delivered through a one-off, tax exempt, lump sum Clean Energy Advance from May-June 2012.
    After this increases will be delivered as a separate Clean Energy Supplement which will be paid as part of families’ regular payment cycles.
    People in low-income family households who do not receive sufficient assistance as an increase to their payment or through the tax system will also be able to claim a new Low Income Supplement of $300. The supplement will be claimed through Centrelink.
    Further assistance will be made available to middle-income family households with one primary earner to account for the fact they will only benefit from one earner’s tax cuts. These families will receive assistance as an increase to their payment through the Single Income Family Supplement of $300. Families not receiving Family Tax Benefit will be able to claim the supplement through Centrelink.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

loumia  (02-05-2012),spitthedummy  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I don't think that site has the amounts listed, does it? I was trying to look into it earlier and all i could find was the same thing on my centrelink account saying it would be paid in may.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Families receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A will receive an increase in their payment equivalent to 1.7 per cent of the annual rate of payment. This is worth up to $110 per child per year.
    All families receiving Family Tax Benefit Part B will get an increase to their payment equivalent to 1.7 per cent of the maximum rate. This is worth up to $69 per family per year.
    This assistance will first be delivered through a one-off, tax exempt, lump sum Clean Energy Advance from May-June 2012.
    After this increases will be delivered as a separate Clean Energy Supplement which will be paid as part of families’ regular payment cycles.
    People in low-income family households who do not receive sufficient assistance as an increase to their payment or through the tax system will also be able to claim a new Low Income Supplement of $300. The supplement will be claimed through Centrelink.
    Further assistance will be made available to middle-income family households with one primary earner to account for the fact they will only benefit from one earner’s tax cuts. These families will receive assistance as an increase to their payment through the Single Income Family Supplement of $300. Families not receiving Family Tax Benefit will be able to claim the supplement through Centrelink.
    Awesome. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I'm not to smart lol and I'm confused by this, I atm I'm getting full parenting payment partnered and family tax a and b I have 3 kids. Loving6 could you please give me an idea how much I will be getting dhs family farm has been cut back this year due to the juice company buying from overseas now so we are going to struggle this year going to put the money away for Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This has all the actual figures on it. This is what confused me.

http://jennymacklin.fahcsia.gov.au/m...nce_rates.aspx