since getting our new bed we spent heaps on because of my allergy to dust mite we got an asthma mattress protector cover for it that zips up. Not that long before I got some 1000TC sheets from target and the lady at the mattress shop told us to get a good quality mattress protector for on top of the asthma protective one but we couldn't afford it straight away so we just used our target sheets on top of the asthma protector, horrible night sleep, the 2 layers sort of gripped together and made us sweat!! We got the topper mattress protector and it def stopped gripping but I'm STILL sweating!! I changed our sheets over to some really thin cheap ones and it seems like its an improvement but still the night sweats! Does anyone have advice on the best materials to use for no sweating? I'm going to have to change the quilt cover too as its a duck feather one for the cold Canberra nights but we have moved to SA and don't need it I've just been lazy in finding the right one? Any advice?! It's driving me insane!!

---------
Mummie to
Lucy Alys (July '06)
Minnie Audrey (July '09)
Pippi Violet (oct '11)