+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heeeeerekittykitty View Post
    Oh thank god I found this thread . I thought I was the only one that found Delta so annoying , I seriously was yelling at the tv the whole time she was on , everything she does or says irritates the crap out of me. I felt mean :-D
    Lol I do that with all the shows, The Block, Biggest Loser, annoys dh so much he is always like 'why do u bother watching it'? And I tell him I am letting out all the frustrations I have bottled up during the day with the kids lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didnt find Chris Sebastian 'special' there were better singers that none of them turned for. Delta turned for Chris because she knew the voice. She got excited that she knew him.

Oh n I dont like Delta but I like her a whole lot more then I like Seal. Seal is full it, I just feel like yelling at the tv to tell him to shut up lol. But I am a fan of Keith and Joel they rock!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just watched it for the first time and I can't believe how annoying this show is. The 'judges' are all really irritating me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurLittleBlessing View Post
    Wow, I can't believe people are questioning Rachael's honesty (the girl with the vision impairment).

I can tell you now, it would have taken enormous courage to stand up on that stage, in an unfamiliar environment and still manage to handle yourself with so much dignity and confidence.

I have a daughter with a vision impairment (not as severe as Rachael's), and I doubt she would have been able to see the chairs turn around either.

Does it matter though? I mean, she said she couldn't see it, isn't that enough?

It's reading stuff like this that makes me sad for my little girl

Anyway, I loved watching her, and I felt so proud for her and for her parents.
    Not doubting her, just getting mad at the producers for milking it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I've just watched it for the first time and I can't believe how annoying this show is. The 'judges' are all really irritating me.
    Aren't they just the pits...!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is a total diva but she did have a killer voice in her neighbor days. As for seal, hes so elegant and like always says the perfect things lol i still wonder why his face is busted does anyone know?? And for those who love deltas hair. Its extensions. I could do that to your hair in 3 hrs for 200 bucks.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    She is a total diva but she did have a killer voice in her neighbor days. As for seal, hes so elegant and like always says the perfect things lol i still wonder why his face is busted does anyone know?? And for those who love deltas hair. Its extensions. I could do that to your hair in 3 hrs for 200 bucks.

He has discoid lupus (I only know this because my friend has the same skin condition).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thats dull. I always thought it was something cool like a shark attack or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Well thats dull. I always thought it was something cool like a shark attack or something.

Hahaha. Oh gosh... Is it wrong that that made me LOL...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    $200 for hair like Delta's? I'm there! Thought it would cost much more than that considering it used to cost me not much less for highlights and a trim :/