Closed Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well that suprises me op as you certainly seem to attack people on here for having a different opinion.

i am not on welfare.

and why post asking what people would do, and then attack them for answering?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I don't defriend people who post cut and paste nonsense like that, but I do block their updates. My facebook feed is a far more positive place without their negativity

One doesn't have to be "on welfare" to disagree with the mindless cut and paste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahTamar View Post
    Wow, I find some of the responses here just, well, unbelievable!

The way I see it there ARE welfare cheats out there, they come for all walks of life. To think that the author of the quote was referring to every single person on welfare is so idiotic it makes me wonder about the underlying guilt of some of the members of the hub in their own use of benefits. If you have nothing to be offended about then it shouldn't worry you what other people think.

I would really like to know out of all the people who responded expressing their disgust, how many of you are on welfare? Not being insulting just generally curious.

FWIW, I would never defriend some one because of a differing opinion. How boring would my life be if I only ever befriended, or remained friends with people who share every single opinion I do, not to mention lonely.
    Aw, you're the author aren't you? Go on, admit it. I like open minded friends, I don't hang out with bigots. If you're cool with it then what's the prob? Why'd you start the thread? For funzies?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

GothChick  (17-04-2012),share a book  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thought I might get a few opinions from here on how to respond without ruining the friendship.
    Strange that you would make this statement when you seemingly agree with the post???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    well that suprises me op as you certainly seem to attack people on here for having a different opinion.

i am not on welfare.

and why post asking what people would do, and then attack them for answering?
    Attacking? How am I attacking anyone? Overly dramatic even for you.....

If you have nothing to be offended by then why get offended is all I'm wondering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Who is offended?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Strange that you would make this statement when you seemingly agree with the post???

I never said I agreed with the post... I dont agree with some of the responses on here though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is bizarre. You asked what we would do, then got all annoyed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Jakois  (17-04-2012),shelle65  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    This is bizarre. You asked what we would do, then got all annoyed.

I'm annoyed that I get told I'm attacking people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Attacking? How am I attacking anyone? Overly dramatic even for you.....

If you have nothing to be offended by then why get offended is all I'm wondering.
    Stupidity is offensive. Ignorance is offensive. Discrimination is offensive.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

babycake  (17-04-2012),GluttonForPunishment  (17-04-2012)