+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Penis skin peeling...

Reaching out for some suggestions and advice regarding a dry patch of skin underneath DS' doodle... At first I thought it was cream that collected under there but on further examination, it appears that it is peeling skin.
    Is this normal and what should I do about it? I am being very thorough with drying it after bath and don't use soap..

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son had the same problem when he first started learning to potty train. At first I treated it with his usual moisturisers but that didnt work. then I thought he had picked up something from the public toilets so we went to the doctor who suggested combining canesten and moisturises. still no result. Saw another doctor who thought it was just Eczema (my son suffers from Eczema but never in that region before!) and two nights of advantan and problem solved.

Similar Threads

1. Areola itchy then peeling!! Help please!!
    By Happeemamma in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 21:11
  2. Questions on newborns - cradle cap, eczema and peeling skin
    By Mom2TwoDSs in forum Newborns (0 - 2 months)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-10-2012, 00:52
  3. Peeling spuds for Christmas
    By Hannahly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 20:54