+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well today there is bit more blood eventhough its still mixed with CM..I would class it as AF but a very light AF but not sure if my gyno would. It's actually enough to get on the pad now (not that i would but i could still wear the pad all day it's that light) IYKWIM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    , AF is fully here this morning which im so happy about...Now we can start trying for real this time .

Can I please be changed from Unsure to 21st may...thats giving myself an extra couple days just incase I O a couple days later.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am glad it is finally all happening for you larazie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Larazie- yay for AF arriving. As weird as that sounds. What number clomid cycle is it for you ? Best of luck!

Lily- congrats on the fab amount of eggs collected. Hope there is no OHSS for you ( sounds awful) and i hope they make it to the freezer.

As for me ; super busy with wedding preparation which is a nice distraction. 4 days until i stop contraception. Trying to take my metformin religiously so i ovulate. Goodluck to those coming up to testing !!
    Last edited by BlueLips; 23-04-2012 at 15:19. Reason: phone being stupid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for may my et was cancelled due to ohss

9. The Following User Says Thank You to queenvee For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    I'm out for may my et was cancelled due to ohss
    Oh no!!! I hope the ohss clears up soon and they can do a fet next month. I will keep my fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    I am glad it is finally all happening for you larazie
    Thanx...I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    Larazie- yay for AF arriving. As weird as that sounds. What number clomid cycle is it for you ? Best of luck!

Lily- congrats on the fab amount of eggs collected. Hope there is no OHSS for you ( sounds awful) and i hope they make it to the freezer.

As for me ; super busy with wedding preparation which is a nice distraction. 4 days until i stop contraception. Trying to take my metformin religiously so i ovulate. Goodluck to those coming up to testing !!

This will be my 1st cycle on clomid for trying for bub #3 but I was on clomid for #1 & #2 so its not new to me at all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi LAdies

Larazie - I updated you on the list last night .

Broomdyke - FX the OHSS doesn't get too bad. I'm suffering with it ATM. It's heaps better than the last few days before TF.

BlueLips - Wow how exciting. Are you counting down? It's all a lot of preparation and then it's all over lol.

AFM - I'm PUPO. We have 2x 5AA (great embies) on board. I have to ring the scientists tomorrow (not sure if they'll be there) to see how many made it to the deep freeze. They wanted to grow a few of the slowish ones out to day 6.

So BT is in 11 days now lol. So the 5th May but I will cave because I am a POAS addict.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

larazie  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    , bit tired today think i need a coffee to help wake me up . My DS had his operation yesterday & its amazing how exhusting it actually is even though i wasnt doing all that much. He had his left testicle operated on as it was undecended. Im actually a little annoyed at my DH as I was hoping he would come home with DD & at least tidy the kitchen or loungeroom (total mess like a bomb went off) but no he decided to stay in town & coz he went to work today (he works for himself) im stuck with cleaning up as well as looking after the kids & gather the wood from down the back (when its not raining) & what makes things worse is our dishwasher has decided to play up so now i have to do dishes by hand & there are quiet a few

16. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    , bit tired today think i need a coffee to help wake me up . My DS had his operation yesterday & its amazing how exhusting it actually is even though i wasnt doing all that much. He had his left testicle operated on as it was undecended. Im actually a little annoyed at my DH as I was hoping he would come home with DD & at least tidy the kitchen or loungeroom (total mess like a bomb went off) but no he decided to stay in town & coz he went to work today (he works for himself) im stuck with cleaning up as well as looking after the kids & gather the wood from down the back (when its not raining) & what makes things worse is our dishwasher has decided to play up so now i have to do dishes by hand & there are quiet a few

Gotta love males!!! I hope your DS's surgery went well and he is feeling ok today

18. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (26-04-2012)