+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats MrsSparkles!!!

Afm - major fail with HSG today so I will be starting IVF sometime in 2013. Good luck to all of those still waiting for their bfp, I really hope I don't see any of you in the testing threads next year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear happykat.
    You may get lucky in the meantime and not even need IVF. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for everyone who has had no luck. And congrats for everyone who has! Happy times!
    Iv had no luck. AF arrived with a vengeance today. So guess I'll have to wait a week to try again -.-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mrs Sparkle!!! That's great news and no denying that it's. BFP! How long have you been ttc? And what did you do different this month?

Sorry to those with bfn and AF arriving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Congrats Mrs Sparkle!!! That's great news and no denying that it's. BFP! How long have you been ttc? And what did you do different this month?

Sorry to those with bfn and AF arriving.
    We are pretty lucky really... Been trying since January This month we did the whole every second day (which I think we did it at the wrong week 2 weeks after AF), I got a very dark positive OPK on cd30 (3 days before af due) and was not expecting it so we bd one night I think that was the night. We also used preseed which we haven't before!

Fx for everyone else in may! Can't wait for more BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1 View Post
    Sorry to hear happykat.
    You may get lucky in the meantime and not even need IVF. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.
    Unfortunately, with my tubes completely blocked again, it is never going to work without some sort of intervention but thanks for the well wishes :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry happykat that it has been this way for you.
    I wish you well for IVF. I hear the success rates are very good. You will probably fall pregnant before me! I have issues even ovulating every month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Happykat- that sucks sorry to hear that. Must be heart breaking when you get a set back like that when TTC. Best of luck with the IVF

TTC- have you been investigated into why your not ovulating ? Are you planning on using clomid in the future? Sorry if you've said before it can be hard to remember everyone's story.

AFM - I'm CD 19/ 6 DPO and this morning I had a fresh streak of blood in lots of yellow cm. Do you think it could be implantation ? I don't feel like its AF starting as I usually get brown spotting for 3 days. It could also be a crappy short cycle though which I'm prone too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I may be out already girls. CD 19 and after only having pink stained EWCM all day Ive now got a little dark red blood when checking my cervix for CM.
    Got light cramping. I can only hope that it's implantation and it goes away. But I think it's going to turn into AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluelips yes I was told I have a mild form of pcos and also prolactin levels on the high side even though I am not breast feeding !
    It could have been related to stress and just recently quit my job which was a real issue. I feel much happier and calmer these days so fx it is my body rebalancing (if there is such a word)
    Such a shame af is raising her ugly head for you. Very frustrating.....did you have symptoms of pregnancy?