+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month as AF arrived today.

It appears that I have a short luteal phase, can anyone suggest ways to lengthen this? (I am still breastfeeding my 12 month DS). Thanks.

Good luck to those who are yet to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsSparkle - I can see something in the contrast image. Hopefully the start of a BFP for you.

Dreamgirl- sorry to hear AF arrived. For next month.

Sorry cant see any further back to do personals.

Afm : no real symptoms except moody and a bit nauseas but we have been driving a lot. When should symptoms kick in ? How many DPO usually ? I'm 4 DPO and also had light cramping today.

Goodluck those who are due to test.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheetara: lol I read somewhere that ppl with luteal phases longer than 1o/14 days have harder time with the embryo burrowing in due to the lining being old and yuk or something like that my luteal phase is 17 days normally but it was 7 my last cycle which I was happy about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Mrs Sparkel - I'm sorry I can't see anything. I can't enlarge the pick to have a closer look.

Cheetara - I'm sorry AF arrived. I have heard Vitex/Chaste Tree can help with your LP.

BlueLips - Everywoman is different in when you can start to get symptoms. I think 4DPO would be a little early but not impossible. Your little emby needs to implant before giving off symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetara View Post
    I'm out for this month as AF arrived today.

It appears that I have a short luteal phase, can anyone suggest ways to lengthen this? (I am still breastfeeding my 12 month DS). Thanks.

Good luck to those who are yet to test!
    Cheetara, not 100% sure but in the depths of my brain I am hearing evening primrose oil?? Not sure if it is correct and also if it is contraindicated when BF. Hope I'm correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    No evening primrose oil is to create awesome cervical mucus and if taken after ovulation can hurt your emby and mess with your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out- Better luck in July! 46 day cycles for me... its such a long wait between trying!!! Congratulations to everyone who got !!! See you in coming months to the and good luck to those still waiting to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear patsmum .. best of lucj next cycle!

I am currently on Vitex to balance out my hormones and increase chances of fertility and i have to say I love it! I have PMDD (severe form of PMS) and it helps with my moods in a huge way. We'll have to wait and see if it helps with fertility. Currently 4DPO so we'll wait and see ..

Fingers crossed for all those waiting to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    , Sorry to all those 's im sure ull get ur very soon.

AFM: it's CD 27 been spotting last couple days (started CD25) & im not a 28day cycle girl even when i was taking clomid with my last 2 kids i was about 32/33days. Im not 100%sure but i think i O'd CD16 or CD17 as thats when my lower belly twinges started but im not sure if i actually o'd coz i havent heard back from my gyno so its just waiting to see i guess.
    Im so hanging out to do a test..i did do 1 a few days ago but it was BFN & i know it was too early but just couldnt help myself lol. I have to hold off as long as i can this time though as i only have 1 test left & we cant afford to get another 1 this week (lucky my test date is monday lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn 12-13 dpo so counting myself out

4ww begins