+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOONYLEA: fx for you hun.

SHACKLES: hope everything turns out great and progesterone levels be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Hi! This is our first time TTC, such an exciting time!
    Can you please add me to the 20th?
    Thanks and good luck everyone!
    Hi and welcome hope you have a speedy TTC journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm out, I was due to test on 18th but AF is here today. I'm a bit confused though, I had a little spotting on Saturday night and a little Sunday morning then nothing till 10am Monday morning. I would still count the Monday as CD1 yeah? Damn AF, I was hoping the little spotting was implantation. Oh well, maybe next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tazturtle - yeah Monday would be cd1. Whenever there is full flow and no spotting that's the first day. This happens to me too. 2 days of spotting before AF. It's annoying cos it makes me think it's implantation too!

Were u due for AF on the 18th? If so implantation can happen as late as when u had your spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did think AF was due on 17th but I think maybe the D&C I had recently has thrown it out a little. So I am a few days early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    I am now almost losing my mind! I went for blood tests on friday afternoon after work to confirm my bfp - but i was too late to get the results that day. I have been patient all weekend, but now i just cant wait anymore!! I am so worried that it comes back negative - my heart wont stop pounding!! I am worried that being a pcos sufferer - my progesterone levels wont be high enough to sustain the pregnancy!!

Any ideas of how to relax??

Thanks - rant over!!
    How did you go Shackles? Have you got your results yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi y'all,
    Im may testing also.......on the 21st I would be 12dpo, I dnt think I can hold out any longer to wait till after 14dpo. I actually tested today at 5 dpo lol but it was a negative........but 1 week to go.

One question though if I was go go and do a BT at 6 dpo would pregnancy show up in the results or is it still early?

Good luck to everyone ttc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeddy For This Useful Post:

larazie  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    every1, sorry been bit quiet. Congrats to all those BFPs.
    I had to go to the hospital saturday morning as friday i got thrush then all of a sudden i was getting lower tummy pains bit like very bad period pain but in rose to around my belly button then i got hot sweets but my face felt cold to touch & i went pale so thought id better go get it checked...Dr said it could be due to having thrush but ive never had it like that b4. thank god i havent had the pain since. I had my BT on friday & havent heard from my gyno to see if i have O'd or not but time will tell . Today is CD34 & im so itching to test , lucky i have 2 tests in the cupboard so if i do cave & its neg then i still have 1 to use in few days but will see how long i can hold out to .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    every1, sorry been bit quiet. Congrats to all those BFPs.
    I had to go to the hospital saturday morning as friday i got thrush then all of a sudden i was getting lower tummy pains bit like very bad period pain but in rose to around my belly button then i got hot sweets but my face felt cold to touch & i went pale so thought id better go get it checked...Dr said it could be due to having thrush but ive never had it like that b4. thank god i havent had the pain since. I had my BT on friday & havent heard from my gyno to see if i have O'd or not but time will tell . Today is CD34 & im so itching to test , lucky i have 2 tests in the cupboard so if i do cave & its neg then i still have 1 to use in few days but will see how long i can hold out to .
    Hi Hun was wondering how you were. So sorry you haven't been well
    Can you be early stages of pregnancy? Only time I got thrush was when I was pregnant. FX you hear some good news very soon (((hugs)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy View Post
    Hi y'all,
    Im may testing also.......on the 21st I would be 12dpo, I dnt think I can hold out any longer to wait till after 14dpo. I actually tested today at 5 dpo lol but it was a negative........but 1 week to go.

One question though if I was go go and do a BT at 6 dpo would pregnancy show up in the results or is it still early?

Good luck to everyone ttc
    Hi ZEDDY welcome. I'm also testing on the 21st it'll be to early but it's my birthday & I'm a POAS addict so what the hey lol.
    I've tested at 5dpo too so don't worry bout it lol.
    Not sure if it'll show in blood tests, maybe a little.
    Fx & baby dust hun.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

Zeddy  (14-05-2012)