+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pretty sure I'm out. BFN and have period pain bring on the witch so we can start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've finished my clomid & AF has stopped bring on POAS opks really interested to see if they are darker then what im use to seeing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone getting BFP's this month . Sorry I haven't been around to say it as they came along but I needed a bit of a break from BH and stressing about all my bfn's. I have my HSG booked for next Thursday and an appointment with fs for next Friday. If all goes well at both, I will be testing again on the 31st as this will make me 12 dpo. I hope to see lots of bfp's between now and then girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Juststarting- Ergh sorry to hear about the BFN. That lonely line is so depressing ! Best of luck for next month or for a surprise late BFP.

BB78- oh how exciting. I hope your body responds well and you pop out an egg in a timely manner. This is your first ever clomid cycle isn't it. Are you normally a late ovulator ?

AFM : I think I may have ovulated CD 13 I had so much EWCM but it really only lasted that day and had a little EWCM either side of CD 13. We have BD every second day and CD 12 , 13 and 14 for good measure. Will continue on with our efforts. I'm going to try hold out till my set testing date. Currently CD 15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Bfp tonight! Omg! Attachment 21923
    Sorry, stalking this thread! Just wanted to say a huge congrats JacquiLea!!! You were in my February testing thread and I've been hoping that you would fall soon!! Congrats on the fab news, hope all goes well for your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Firstly a big congratulations to all who got BFP and hugs to everyone that got bfn.
    Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately but as I'm still yet to O I've been a bit down thinking about giving up but at the same time I just wouldn't forgive myself. I just keep telling myself one day at a time.
    Anyway Afm I'm cycle day 20 out of who bloody knows (think it could be a 38 day month) so should be O soon then gotta do bloods to make sure i did O then back to dr. FF has me having a 38 day cycle and apparently O late next week. Been charting my temps this cycle but all of last week been sick with cold and having high temps so that's not going to be much help. Anyway sorry bout being a sook la la. best of luck to everyone left to test may we all get BFP's ;0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Sorry, stalking this thread! Just wanted to say a huge congrats JacquiLea!!! You were in my February testing thread and I've been hoping that you would fall soon!! Congrats on the fab news, hope all goes well for your pregnancy!
    Thank you so much! I am very excited and glad it happened fairly quickly... After having surgery 2 years ago for Stage 3 cervical cancer I was a little worried due to scar tissue, etc. but I am just glad everything is working as it should :-) I can't wait to start telling everyone! Off to the doctors tomorrow to check all ok! Thanks again darling x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now almost losing my mind! I went for blood tests on friday afternoon after work to confirm my bfp - but i was too late to get the results that day. I have been patient all weekend, but now i just cant wait anymore!! I am so worried that it comes back negative - my heart wont stop pounding!! I am worried that being a pcos sufferer - my progesterone levels wont be high enough to sustain the pregnancy!!

Any ideas of how to relax??

Thanks - rant over!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! This is our first time TTC, such an exciting time!
    Can you please add me to the 20th?
    Thanks and good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BLUELIPS: hi yes 1st ever time on clomid. I use to O around CD 18 before the miscarriage & since then I don't always ovulate and when I have it's been around CD 30 so If I ovulate around CD14-16 that would be new to me . Fx for your bfp too Hun.