Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shackles: u have a great attitude about this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    Yay Hi testing buddy
    This is also my 1st cycle of Clomid too after TTC since 2010 after a m/c, I that's so cool we both joined in Jul 2007 lol. I just had my 3rd son then (after twins so 2nd pregnancy) where are you in your cycle? I am CD 3, started clomid yesterday.. have had a headache all day today & some uncomfy tummy how about you?lovely to meet you
    Sorry to hear about ur m/c. Im now on CD19...i normally have a little longer cycle than 28days well i did ttc DS & DD while on clomid. I had 1 egg waiting for ovulation & have to go for blood test friday just to make sure i did ovulate. did u have to use clomid with ur last pregnancies? what strength of clomid are u on this time? my gyno started me off on 2 tablets (100mg) this time as with DS i was only taking 1tablet & with DD i was on 3tablets before i started responding to it. I too have major headaches & felt a little queasy but the headaches were worse than the queasyness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Sorry to hear about ur m/c. Im now on CD19...i normally have a little longer cycle than 28days well i did ttc DS & DD while on clomid. I had 1 egg waiting for ovulation & have to go for blood test friday just to make sure i did ovulate. did u have to use clomid with ur last pregnancies? what strength of clomid are u on this time? my gyno started me off on 2 tablets (100mg) this time as with DS i was only taking 1tablet & with DD i was on 3tablets before i started responding to it. I too have major headaches & felt a little queasy but the headaches were worse than the queasyness.

Hi hun I also have longer cycles, mainly 38-40 days long, since the miscarriage they think some reason I have stopped ovulating as I have cycle blood tests & all show lil to no signs of ovulation, I got given Clomid back in December but my AF decided to pack up & move away for 3 whole months. so couldn't take the Clomid nor TTC.. guess my body wanted a TTC break & this was the only way it would get it.
    So my cycle didn't come back till May so that's why I am just starting the Clomid, my 1st try. I am on 50mg .. I wish I would of been started right on the 100mg as he said we'll move to the 100 if the 50 doesn't work.
    No my other babies I got pregnant fairly easy, it's only since my m/c I have been having trouble.. it's like my body has "shut down" and they don't know why. Clomid symptoms, horrible migraines & hot flushes are the two main ones. :-/
    Glad to have you to talk to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun I also have longer cycles, mainly 38-40 days long, since the miscarriage they think some reason I have stopped ovulating as I have cycle blood tests & all show lil to no signs of ovulation, I got given Clomid back in December but my AF decided to pack up & move away for 3 whole months. so couldn't take the Clomid nor TTC.. guess my body wanted a TTC break & this was the only way it would get it.
    So my cycle didn't come back till May so that's why I am just starting the Clomid, my 1st try. I am on 50mg .. I wish I would of been started right on the 100mg as he said we'll move to the 100 if the 50 doesn't work.
    No my other babies I got pregnant fairly easy, it's only since my m/c I have been having trouble.. it's like my body has "shut down" and they don't know why. Clomid symptoms, horrible migraines & hot flushes are the two main ones. :-/
    Glad to have you to talk to
    I have PCOS/insulin resistant so i dont O very often at all . because u havent used clomid ever b4 ur dr wouldnt want to over stimulate u esp. seeing as u have had twins in the past too so thats why they start u off on the lower dose. with my 1st the 50mg got me ovulating with having just 1 egg there so there wasnt any need to move to 100mg but with my 2nd i started on 50mg for couple cycles but nothing so then moved onto 100mg for couple cycles still nothing then finally moved to 150mg (highest u can go) & it finally worked with having 1 egg every cycle til i got preg.
    Yeah I had a couple hot flushes too & my headache was lasting 3 days straight but it eventually left me thank god lol.
    Why are u testing on 21st may? isnt that too early in ur cycle? 21st may will be CD31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are u testing on 21st may? isnt that too early in ur cycle? 21st may will be CD31.
    I am a POAS addict ~ no I know its early but it's my birthday so I'll test then & prob then wait for my blood test to see if I ovulated. AF is already very light & I normally bleed for 10 days so it must be the clomid. I'm sorry bout PCOS hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a POAS addict ~ no I know its early but it's my birthday so I'll test then & prob then wait for my blood test to see if I ovulated. AF is already very light & I normally bleed for 10 days so it must be the clomid. I'm sorry bout PCOS hun
    yeah im 1 too & will be testing couple days b4 hand i think lol.
    No need to be sorry hun...at least i dont have to hang around & wonder if im ovulating or not etc & I have 2 wonderful kids at the moment using clomid so im not too worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah im 1 too & will be testing couple days b4 hand i think lol.
    No need to be sorry hun...at least i dont have to hang around & wonder if im ovulating or not etc & I have 2 wonderful kids at the moment using clomid so im not too worried.
    Hoping you get your BFP this month hun got my FX for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfp guess i was wrong after all!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

larazie  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Bfp guess i was wrong after all!!
    Congrats shackles!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shackles! So what happened to not testing, got the better of ya did it? hehe