+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiecraven View Post
    Hey ladies i won't be joining you this month as I just got my BFP!
    Good luck to all, esp you happykat! Hoping to see some of you over in January due date groups!
    It will happen ladies, all the best!
    Big congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge congrats to Katiecraven! Good for you hun!

Happykat my fingers and toes are crossed for you and everyone else waiting to test.

AFM, AF just arrived and I must say I am SOOOO relieved!! Never thought I'd say that but I am. I get terrible depression and anxiety a week before AF is due and as soon as the flow starts the symptoms disappear so getting AF is actually a relief for my symtpoms as the completely go away .. it's like the cloud lifts!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and I guess I'll see you all either right on the last day of this month or early June for those who don't get their BFP this month.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I got a bfn this morning, I just can't understand why I'm having all these symptoms if I'm not utd

With my last pregnancy I didn't know until 6.5 weeks as I tested when AF was late and got BFN and just put iT out of my mind until I kept waking up feeling like I had a hang over and decided to test again and it was bfp.

I just feel like I'm going crazy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

We're letting the universe decide whether we shall be blessed with a third child after my miscarriage in January but i'm still super anxious over the tricks my body is pulling on me at the moment.

Im on Cycle Day 42. I've been charting with Fertility Friend which tells me i've been ovulating for the past 2 weeks - UMM i don't think so

I've had nausea (comes and goes), My boobs will hurt and tingle every now and then (although nothing constant), i've been experiencing restlessness at night, I've had strong cramps on and off for the past few days. It keeps feeling like i'm getting my period (as I feel "wet" but when I check it's only really watery CM in abundance (Sorry for TMI).

I did a pregnancy test last night - BFN so i'm really unsure what is happening with my body.

Strange things are going on!!

Good luck to you all!!
    Last edited by hailsntwang; 02-05-2012 at 12:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, this is my first month of bbt, after a d&c, and after hubby had massive improvements on his SA. I have PCOS and have been on a 2 year ttc journey but this month I feel more hopeful. I will be testing on the 18th if you could please add me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Less than 12 hours until I will be testing and for some reason I am really nervous this time I really hope I can sleep tonight or it is going to be a very long night!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow HappyKat

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

happykat  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    Less than 12 hours until I will be testing and for some reason I am really nervous this time I really hope I can sleep tonight or it is going to be a very long night!!!
    Good luck tomorrow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    Hey ladies.

Yay for May !!!!!

Got a question for all you TTC experts. I have come off Nuva Ring and Cd 1 I had awful cramps and then passed a piece of tissue about half the sze of my palm. It was white and didn't stretch it was like a firm piece of tissue covered in blood.

Any idea WTF it was ? Google says its all of uterine lining coming away at once. Hg that didn't sound right to me. My first thought was miscarriage but there is no way I could have been pregnant.

Thanks girls.

Oh and congrats on the Katie !!
    I've had this happen to me before. It actually looked like tripe - sorry TMI. Dr told me it was normal and maybe just lining. Def not mc.

I have blood test for hcg today - 10 dpo. Was hopeful earlier this week with some cramping but now think no. We shall see. I hate the disappointment...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MinkyJ For This Useful Post:

BlueLips  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me this morning. I was really hoping to get a bfp especially as I have to have another HSG if I am not utd this cycle. This will be the 7th one I have had in less than 12 months and I really dislike them!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (03-05-2012)