+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I keep telling myself I'm not utd so I'm not disappointed but I'm finding hard to ignore the sore boobs and lethargy.
    I am the same. Trying to convince myself it is all in my head but by 3 pm I am so tired I can't see straight, I am really hungry and my boobs are sensitive so it is difficult. I hope it is a good sign for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dream Girl - I normally buy a 3 pack of tests 1 shopping day & start testing a few days b4 AF is due but I try not to get my hopes up at that stage as I know I may not get my BFP til after AF is due. When I was preg with #1 i didnt get my BFP til i was 5 nearly 6 weeks preg & with #2 I thought what the hell ill just test the morning i was due to get AF & got a very very very faint positive...I thought i was a week further than the gyno confirmed so really i was around 2 maybe 3 weeks preg by the time i got the +. When u do test just remember if u get BFN dont let it get u down as it still could be just a bit too early ...as long as AF stays away u should be right.

AFM: it's CD10 & feeling so much better than the last 2-3days. I have had a bad headache which only really settled late lastnight...think its a bit of both the clomid & also got a bit of hayfever which is weird for this time of year but other people have been telling me they have had problems with hayfever too. I have my gyno appointment this thursday morning for my internal scan so im looking forward to seeing how many eggs we will have (hoping there is at least 1 so i dont have to go on the highest dose of clomid). DH & I have been DTD past few nights (eventhough its early lol) but we will be giving the next couple nights a rest then DTD from wednesday or thursday that way DH can build up all those little spremies .

Last edited by larazie; 30-04-2012 at 13:06.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my OPKs are getting darker adn darker so looking like I will ovulate by the end of the week. DH and I are going away for the night without DS this weekend so this could be the weekend for it lol... This is the first time I have left DS for a night (21months old) and Im so nervous about it that I am not so focussed on TTC at the moment.

Sounds like I am in good company in the POAS addicts club I always test way too early and stare at the stick all day trying to make out a line. I am sure I will be every bit as bad this month!

It seems everyone around me at the moment it pregnant! Anyone else bombarded by preggie friends? Its so lovely for them but Im oh so jealous!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Juststarting For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    So my OPKs are getting darker adn darker so looking like I will ovulate by the end of the week. DH and I are going away for the night without DS this weekend so this could be the weekend for it lol... This is the first time I have left DS for a night (21months old) and Im so nervous about it that I am not so focussed on TTC at the moment.

Sounds like I am in good company in the POAS addicts club I always test way too early and stare at the stick all day trying to make out a line. I am sure I will be every bit as bad this month!

It seems everyone around me at the moment it pregnant! Anyone else bombarded by preggie friends? Its so lovely for them but Im oh so jealous!
    Yep! Everyone I know is pregnant! Sooooo jealous :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My SIL is pregnant.
    My bestie is pregnant.
    Both my neighbours are pregnant.
    My physio is pregnant.
    And my sister has just started ivf for #2.

I'm going bonkers!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Dream Girl - I normally buy a 3 pack of tests 1 shopping day & start testing a few days b4 AF is due but I try not to get my hopes up at that stage as I know I may not get my BFP til after AF is due. When I was preg with #1 i didnt get my BFP til i was 5 nearly 6 weeks preg & with #2 I thought what the hell ill just test the morning i was due to get AF & got a very very very faint positive...I thought i was a week further than the gyno confirmed so really i was around 2 maybe 3 weeks preg by the time i got the +. When u do test just remember if u get BFN dont let it get u down as it still could be just a bit too early ...as long as AF stays away u should be right.

AFM: it's CD10 & feeling so much better than the last 2-3days. I have had a bad headache which only really settled late lastnight...think its a bit of both the clomid & also got a bit of hayfever which is weird for this time of year but other people have been telling me they have had problems with hayfever too. I have my gyno appointment this thursday morning for my internal scan so im looking forward to seeing how many eggs we will have (hoping there is at least 1 so i dont have to go on the highest dose of clomid). DH & I have been DTD past few nights (eventhough its early lol) but we will be giving the next couple nights a rest then DTD from wednesday or thursday that way DH can build up all those little spremies .

I found your post reassuring but I must admit I can feel AF cramping today. Caved again at about 11am and tested with another BFN on an IC. No more testing!! AF due Wednesday so now I must await her arrival =(

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post

Yep, 3 of my mothers group friends are preg..1 due in June, 1 due in August & the other due in October & then I have another 2 friends preg 1 due in July & another in August too & another friends just had her baby couple weeks ago. Sometimes i think im sort of glad im not preg with them...it may sound a little selfish but in a way i would like my time to shine...if u know what i mean

11. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Larazie I so hear you. When I got pregnant through IVF with DD2. There was a cousin of DH's who was pregnant as well, and 3 others from work. I felt left behind.

FirstTimeMummy- to you. It's depressing when you know the wich is coming. I used to just will her to hurry up and not drag it out anty longer than neccessary. Will you teste in May at all? Is there a chance later on in the month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey. Is it ok to join this thread? Ive had confirmation that i o'd this cycle!! First round of clomid (have pcos) so im not too hopeful, but also told dh's swimmers are very good! So i will be testing the 10th.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, looks like I'm out. Shorter cycle this month.Only 25 days but I seemed to have an 11 day luetal phase but I always spot for 3-4 days prior to AF coming.

Its always dark brown and not much of it.Sorry TMI.
    Does anyone think that this affects a luetal phase. My cycles have always been this way and I managed to conceive my DS after 11 months with DH's motility at 35% , so I don't think the spotting is a problem for me and I've had tests done for everything possible and it has never shown any problems. I think I'm probably just overthinking things. I do this at this time every month.

Anyway, on a positive note I get another chance to test in May .Can you please pop me down for the 28th. Good luck for the rest of you ladies. I hope May makes all your dreams come true