+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie84 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have finally got the courage to post in the testing threads again. I decided to take a break from bub hub for a while as it was all getting to me a bit.

DH and I have been TTC no. 2 for 21 months and have found low motility to be the cause. I have researched around and found numerous vitamins for him to take. These have been proven to show results so we have now been on the vitamins for 3 months and this will be our first month with near normal function so . I'm currently 8dpo and staying positive.

Can you please out me down for testing on the 4th .

Thank you and all the best for lots of BFP's

What vitamins has ur DH been taking? My gyno recommended us ( DH ) to use Menevit as he has low sperm count. Im also taking Elevit for my pre/pregnancy vitamin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 5dp5dt

Hi Ladies

Just poping in to see how your all going lol.

Blondie - Welcome back to BH and welcome to Magical May. FX it's magical for you.

Larazzie - Get your DH on Zinc. It's great for the male reproductive system. My FS puts all his male patients on Zinc, Folic Acid, Pumpkin Seeds, Goji Berries & Aloe Vera Juice.

AFM (HappyKat knows lol) As I mentioned in a previous post I had caved and tested. What I failed to mention was that there was a faint line on that little HPT lol.

I posted a thread in the general TTC area and I wasn't going crazy, other's can see it too. I thought it was way too early being 4dp5dt for anything to show but that little line popped up. I did a double take when I saw it because I did one the day before and it was a BFN (and I totaly expected that). I was expecting the same result yesterday.

So being the POAS addict that I am embarrassed to say I am I POAS this morning. Well 2 actually. Another IC and a FR. They both say . The IC is darker than yesterdays and there is a faint but definate line on the FR.

Still another 7 days until BT. I'm not going to colour myself purple until I get a BETA BT. Cause as we all know things can change with the blink of an eye. Although all this cramping I have is reasuring.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 28-04-2012 at 09:21.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Blondie84  (30-04-2012),larazie  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lillyponds !

I am 9 days dpo and busting to test but I don't have any at home or I would have caved by now.

My boobs are still sore and I have lost my love for a morning coffee (as with ds) but I am a little scared of getting a negative

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stitch - If you can handle a BFN then test but if not then I'd wait a couple of days. In my googling (Dr Google is my best friend ATM) I found that 12DPO is the best for an accurate HPT if your going to test before AF is due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Hope everyone is fab and those who are leading up to testing are getting excited. I got married yesterday, was the most perfect day. And now we are TTC finally.

Lilly- congrats on the exciting developments !

I noticed there is a fair few of us with PCOS in this thread.

Goodluck girls

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BlueLips Woo Hoo your now a MRS BlueLips.

Big congratulations.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 28-04-2012 at 09:47.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

BlueLips  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just poping in to see how your all going lol.

Blondie - Welcome back to BH and welcome to Magical May. FX it's magical for you.

Larazzie - Get your DH on Zinc. It's great for the male reproductive system. My FS puts all his male patients on Zinc, Folic Acid, Pumpkin Seeds, Goji Berries & Aloe Vera Juice.

AFM (HappyKat knows lol) As I mentioned in a previous post I had caved and tested. What I failed to mention was that there was a faint line on that little HPT lol.

I posted a thread in the general TTC area and I wasn't going crazy, other's can see it too. I thought it was way too early being 4dp5dt for anything to show but that little line popped up. I did a double take when I saw it because I did one the day before and it was a BFN (and I totaly expected that). I was expecting the same result yesterday.

So being the POAS addict that I am embarrassed to say I am I POAS this morning. Well 2 actually. Another IC and a FR. They both say . The IC is darker than yesterdays and there is a faint but definate line on the FR.

Still another 7 days until BT. I'm not going to colour myself purple until I get a BETA BT. Cause as we all know things can change with the blink of an eye. Although all this cramping I have is reasuring.

my gyno is also a FS & the menevit is high in zinc also..u can only get it from a chemist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations again Lillyponds!!! I am taking it as a good sign that our first bfp in this thread was before the month even started lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved big time. 11dpo and a BFN. So upset .... I feel like I'll never fully heal from my missed miscarriage until I am pregnant again =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Can you put me down for the 22nd ? This is our second month ttc baby number 3, my 3rd, dp first

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub