+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The only thing I thought of OP, is that you said you didn't move your baby because there was no other shade. Maybe that's why they chose that spot, as they too may not have wanted to sit in the sun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    I only read the first few and last few posts, and am playing a game of guess the segue from gazebo etiquette to the cleanliness or otherwise of public toilets and shewee...
    Me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went to a public toilet today at Westfield garden city and there was a empty wine bottle in the middle one. Where does that fit in the scheme of toilet facts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogsnSnails View Post
    They weren't rude, just inconsiderate, they could see I had our morning tea and shoes on the table and knew he was asleep in the pram. Of course I don't expect people to be quiet in a public place, but I thought by putting him out of everyones way he would have been fine. I understand that it was a public place, but there were literally 5 other gazebos not being used nearby, one being directly across from the playground. I'm not suggesting it was the end of the world, obviously it was just frustrating at the time. I'd like to believe in common courtesy.
    I think this is rude. If there were other gazebos they could choose and they still chose the one that had other people's belongings on the table and a pram with a sleeping baby. What the!!! Who does that!!! It is rude I think. They could easily have sat somewhere else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysurprisebaby View Post
    The only thing I thought of OP, is that you said you didn't move your baby because there was no other shade. Maybe that's why they chose that spot, as they too may not have wanted to sit in the sun?
    Good point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    meh, I would put the shoes on the table..

anyone who would eat off the tables without putting a mat down, would be weird IMO...lol.

Have you looked at those tables...
    I wouldn't eat off one full stop! For ME, even if the shoes are on a bag or something else, I think it's grotty. Shoes belong on the ground, outside, not on tables anywhere. But that's just my own little bug bear and I wanted to make the point that everyone has different ideas of what is correct behaviour. Like the PP with the toilet example. I agree with the OP that the others were a bit inconsiderate - I would never sit in what looks like someone else's 'space' unless for a very good reason. I probably wouldn't have worded it as strongly as the OP, but she was venting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysurprisebaby View Post
    Now I'm confused, there was no other shade but 5 other gazeebos?

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I pick my toilet by cleanest. I couldn't care if someone was in the one next to it.
    I pick my toilet by which has the least sh*t-ffiti on the wall