I was due for egg pickup on Wednesday but todays scan revealed 38 follies between 14 and 18mm and lots of smaller ones. My FS pretty much gave me a choice to either continue with pickup, freeze the embryos and have a huge risk if OHSS or to cancel the entire cycle now.
I have decided to cancel. I have a really bad thaw history so I was really keen for a fresh transfer this time and I am worried about OHSS.
But, I feel so annoyed!! I am really sore due to number if follicles and have had really bad side effects from the meds! What a waste of time!
Im hoping I made the right choice :/