+ Reply to Thread
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week

Default Did your cycle length change after children or subsequent children?

Just curious to know if your cycle length changed after having a child or after subsequent children or has it always been roughly the same length?

I've recently had my first period after DD and I just assumed that my period would default to what it was after both boys, 35 days but I've just had some spotting and the only other time i have had mid cycle spotting it was implantation bleeding :/ now if I change my cycle length to 28 days we DTD on cycle day 10 and 15 (15 being the day could of ovulated) now a week later I have had spotting, 7dpo the exact day I had implantation spotting with DD

So put my mind at ease and tell me it's just hormones and that given my cycle length never changed after both boys it shouldn't after DD?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my dd 15 months ago.

Since then I have had horrible periods.. They last about 3 weeks then stop for a week. I will have spotting for another 14-20 days then a 3 week periods then 1 weeks break!

Tried going on BC to level it out but everything I have tied has made me bleed non stop for months.

My bleeding is quite heavy and very painful.

Seeing a gyne next week.

I have no idea what has changed since having dd...

I'm not sure if it's normal for periods to change after children..
    But mine did.

Are you breast feeding? I know they say that can make your periods a little funny when they come back.

Fingers crossed yours sort them self out soon.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes after each bub it has changed.