+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Silver Cross - Dazzle, Surf and Doodle

Hi, I couldn't see anything recent on Silver Cross so thought I'd start a new thread.

I need a new umbrella stroller - have had Maclaren Quest - loved it - just want something new and the Dazzle is on sale. priorities to me are lightweight, easy to fold and shopping basket and layback position.

I've read the older model Dazzle is not so good but the newer model is better? Thoughts?

I've also had a Bugaboo Chameleon - loved it - storage amazing, so comfortable, easy to push - but I am looking at new options and saw the Silver Cross Surf - has anyone got it and do you love it? Again, being able to fold it, reasonably lightweight, storage and adjustable handles all important.

Finally, I saw the Silver Cross Doodle High Chair on sale - my other kids love having a play table so I thought this looked like a good combination. I've previously used the good old Ikea Antilop without complaint but this looks fun...I am wondering though if the table sticks out and takes up room - we have a small house.

Any thoughts appreciated. I saw the recent Choice magazine recommendations for Bertini and Steelcraft but they aren't right for me.

Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have had Bug Cameleon ..was good for baby..not a toddler!!
    I have the silver cross dazzle..best pram ever..highly recommend ..can carry up to 25kg!! unlike most prams 15/17kg weight capacity...