+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very Painful Ovulation

I ov yesterday without a doubt because it was so painful more so than I have ever experienced. I always had painful ov but not to this extent and today the pain is gone. I am not allowed to ttc at the moment due to Hypothyroidism, i haven't started the meds yet but my question is there something I can take to ease the pain? I don't want to take anything too strong because alot of pain meds make me sick but panadol doesn't have any effect. I wondered if anyone knew of any ideas? I get quite painful periods but i am not too bothered by that I need the ov pain to ease so that i can dtd to try for a baby. It's hard to dtd when your in so much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I find laying on my bed, tummy down with the elec blanket on can help. Or walking, I had really bad pain on Saturday and went for a massive walk, that helped quite a bit too.

Similar Threads

1. Painful ovulation...TTC #2 with PCO
    By BabyLove79 in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-09-2012, 20:26
  2. Painful sex after m/c
    By Kazza78 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 21:48
  3. Painful sex during ovulation??
    By Holly28 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6