+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykisses View Post
    She doesn't know what I can say and every time I suggest to watch her 'chick flicks' DVDs she always says no. Short of ripping my hands in there and pulling the baby out, I'm not sure how else I could help. I give her extra sleep in the mornings and don't even touch the milk for drinking cos she needs to help with indigestion etc.,

*stuck in a rutt*
    I really feel for you, you're trying so hard and not getting anywhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    To be honest, it just sounds like she wants you to leave her alone? Maybe you're tryign too hard? Just give her some space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She may be at the point where she wants to complain but wants no suggestions or helpful words.

Sometimes its more annoying to have my husband try and do all the sweet things because my hormones and mood just want to vent out my rage and then be done. So then he just stays out of my way.

Unfortunately, pregnancy sometimes means you, the partner, are in the lose-lose situation. It does end. Just be there if she calls on you and if you feel she could benefit from something, maybe a snack, a longer shower or whatever, let her have it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel for you, in the last 2 weeks on my pregnancy I could of killed my DH. And seriously he was the sweetest DH I could of hoped for! (on reflection!). TOO nice! He was sooo concerned for me that it was almost overbearing!

Then one day he said, I think I was 39+4days, well, seeing as your at home can you do this, this & this (all little things - ie: put in a windscreen claim we had been putting off, buy new coathangers he needed etc) and I felt useful.

All I can recommend is to hang in there, maybe back of a little, its sweet that you are so attentive and one day when she looks back she will remember this time fondly. (as I do now)!